• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pimped My 8

Velocity

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad at all Velocity. Planning on putting a spoiler? Looking good right now, tho :) Lets do another shoot :D

No Spoiler Bro. I hate Spoilers,

Lets do a shoot once i fix my :) Widebody Fenders.

mazda3_rx8_cspec_01_fen.jpg

wicked man.. the burnt gold alloys kicks ass!

Zz

machan only prob is you need to get the proper sunlight to take pics.

burntgold6kl.jpg

infact thats the proper colour.

deffa the sexiest RX8 in town! :D

go all out n get her upto MazdaSpeed Spec with the ECU sway bars & the whole works

:)

Thanks Bro. Machan Mazdaspeed Parts are pretty expensive. In USA the ECU / Suspension / Body Kit / Sway Bars / Brake Pads and CF Trim is almost USD 10,000 +++ Addition. :)

Washed the Baby in the Morning. Have to get it Polished.

rx8077jt.jpg

Thanks Bro. Machan Mazdaspeed Parts are pretty expensive. In USA the ECU / Suspension / Body Kit / Sway Bars / Brake Pads and CF Trim is almost USD 10,000 +++ Addition. :D

Washed the Baby in the Morning. Have to get it Polished.

Take it to A*W Pitstop. I took mine there as recommended by GUNAT on the forum, and they did a good job compared to the 3M joints. They use AutoGlym products, which seem to be superior to 3M. It's also recommended by Jaguar and Aston Martin!!

Edited by madmax

Take it to A*W Pitstop. I took mine there as recommended by GUNAT on the forum, and they did a good job compared to the 3M joints. They use AutoGlym products, which seem to be superior to 3M. It's also recommended by Jaguar and Aston Martin!!

Machan infact 3M is not that good for sure, 3 M Does not eliminate spiderwebs that much.

Thanks for that info bro.

hmmm careful abt what u let them do@the P*t St*p - i got wanted my engine glazed n they made such a hash of it i'm now missing some of the text on the top side of one of the fuse box covers! :D

the polish n wax they use r high quality alright but they hadint even heard of chrome polish!had to take my own tub!

but i will say they're generaly careful n take an effort , but it isnt perfect - they can be waay more professional..

so be mindful of all that..

hmmm careful abt what u let them do@the P*t St*p - i got wanted my engine glazed n they made such a hash of it i'm now missing some of the text on the top side of one of the fuse box covers! :D

the polish n wax they use r high quality alright but they hadint even heard of chrome polish!had to take my own tub!

but i will say they're generaly careful n take an effort , but it isnt perfect - they can be waay more professional..

PITSTOP is A*W guys right ?

Yo Dims,

The car is looking wicked dude... Yet to get a ride in this dear Sir!!! :) Anyways catch ya soon. Keep up the good work and drive safe playa :D

Cheers,

-A

I hear what you're saying- but, if you look at most other operations, none come close in terms of giving a decent overall package. Each step of the way, the guys checked in with me- without being patronising. As far professionalism goes, they're in my top 3...and as far as i'm concerned, in Sri Lanka, very few businesses make the mark. Most treat customers like crap.

I would recommend them for cars with older paints/repainted. But for brand new paint jobs (such as Velocity's) i would think that can be done at home with a good wax....

Edited by gunat

man.... that's awesome... love it love it man.... well done brotha.. keep up the good work... it would def. keep the chick counter on a role... one thing though.. as I was talking about it with MRM the other day.. that center console in the back will be a problem..:D

Edited by dragster

I hear what you're saying- but, if you look at most other operations, none come close in terms of giving a decent overall package. Each step of the way, the guys checked in with me- without being patronising. As far professionalism goes, they're in my top 3...and as far as i'm concerned, in Sri Lanka, very few businesses make the mark. Most treat customers like crap.

I would recommend them for cars with older paints/repainted. But for brand new paint jobs (such as Velocity's) i would think that can be done at home with a good wax....

Yo Ashan, Drop in this way with Dihan, when you have time.

By the way Varuna, what you tell is true. Most of the Places are really crap. It all depends how lucky you find the best person over there. Service Stations and Tires Changes wheel Aligement. Most places its totally crapy. If you do not show much attention they will damage your car.

I went to Mytools to change my wheels and that SON of BITCH made small scrape in my wheel. I was LIKE. totally furious. what to do ?

Cheers Dimma! BTW, the RX looks fabulous. I still haven't seen it in the flesh since you bought it...!

Funny enough, i saw a KC plate Blue 8 with white stripes down the centre this morning on my drive to work. Was at the Keells Super @ Mt.Lavina Junction. Looks like a Viper GTR from a distance!

Yo Ashan, Drop in this way with Dihan, when you have time.

Thanx Dims...will pass tha invitation to malla and drop in that way...if your passing Negombo let us know...maybe a burn, some prawns & beer perhaps? :D seriously nice work with tha car!

Cheers