• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pulsar Vzr N1

madmax

He's driven the SiR too. But it would ruin his Anti- Honda image if he ever decides to buy it.

Besides my second hand stuff are good value for money since I take care of my stuff very well. A camera that didn't have even a scratch after me using it for nearly and year would have the paint peeling off after one month with him.

He's driven the SiR too. But it would ruin his Anti- Honda image if he ever decides to buy it.

Besides my second hand stuff are good value for money since I take care of my stuff very well. A camera that didn't have even a scratch after me using it for nearly and year would have the paint peeling off after one month with him.

Yeah, he used it till it was ready to fall apart and then quickly sold it on. Marketing.

Ash, thought that car specs was already known? It's madmax's VZR. It should be on the classifieds in aL if u want the specs.

I'll do a full photo session as soon as I can find a model. :rolleyes:

Our hardcore Nissan fan Perciles just bought the Pulsar VzR N1... :rolleyes:

Who the f*** is PERCILES, u barbarian?

the camera or the SiR?

Technically, the SiR didn't fall apart, more like it was forcibly taken apart. And he hasn't sold it yet. Apparently the "dream car" isn't quite wanted by the enthusiasts, who prefer something cheaper that looks like it :D

Technically, the SiR didn't fall apart, more like it was forcibly taken apart. And he hasn't sold it yet. Apparently the "dream car" isn't quite wanted by the enthusiasts, who prefer something cheaper that looks like it :rolleyes:

hmm well i suppose d mods can justify d price...it wont b bought by a honda enthusiast...jus a sports car hunter

Yeah like meeeeee! Sell me the car Max.. I'll take good care of it!You know me! :D Only thing is its over budget :D

I'll be glad to give it to you anytime. I'm not in a hurry to sell either. So gimme a word and I'll keep it reserved for you till you get the funds sorted out. At the moment there is another party intersted too. He's also in the same situ as you, he's a regular at the drags too.. gimme a call if you're intersted..

Yeah, he used it till it was ready to fall apart and then quickly sold it on. Marketing.

Ash, thought that car specs was already known? It's madmax's VZR. It should be on the classifieds in aL if u want the specs.

I'll do a full photo session as soon as I can find a model. :D

Ahh...that one.... B)

Good buy guess. Mind telling the price u paid 4 it???? want to see whether it's in my reach. :D

Another proud owner of Nissan. :D . Wish you all the best for the next buy.......The "Z" :D

he already has a Z...its jus too small for him :D

I have 3 Z's that are too small for me B):D

Good buy guess. Mind telling the price u paid 4 it???? want to see whether it's in my reach. :D

Probably too much... :D 1.7 was the agreed on in the end. I'll keep u in mind when I want to sell it tho. Which would probably be later this year.

I have 3 Z's that are too small for me :D :D

Probably too much... :D 1.7 was the agreed on in the end. I'll keep u in mind when I want to sell it tho. Which would probably be later this year.

machan once you are done wiht this car, you should buy the SiR from max....

machan once you are done wiht this car, you should buy the SiR from max....

ya think?? naaah... I don't like that. Too twitchy. I don't have the confidence it will stay within it's control envelope when I ask to to do strange things. The backside loses it waay to easy. Unlike the VZR, which responds like its on rails.

deep down he wantd d SiR...it was beyond budget

Actually, I have the budget to accomodate it. Not interested.

How much is he paying u too to advertise the honda on the forums like this?