• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kia Rio Hatchback

gpmac

I would like to buy a Kia Rio Hatchback un-registered and preferably with low mileage, do any of you guys know of any car sales that will carry this car and what is the price that I might be expected to pay for this vehicle in good condition

Thank you in advance for anyone who replies

Hey man. You've come to the right place. I own a 2001 Kia Rio hatch LS. Bought it unregistered a year back. Well what year are you looking for? The 2003 is the face lifted model, and goes for about 1.5 recon. Other than that it has the same options as the previous gen. Are you looking for an RS(manual) or LS(mainly auto & top of the range model)?

machang try checking with the Agents - they had a few used vehicles for sale - those r brand new models brought in for trade -in's i'm guessing so may very well be better that those@normal car sales as the bulk of those are Singapore used cars...

@streetKIA - machan how are the agents in terms of service & technical knowldge?