• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Alloy For K12

neasmh

Guys im planning to upgrade my wheels. So i need to know what is the maximum size that i can go with this car. the standard size of k12(march) is 14". I am hoping to put low profile tyres as this car is not much steady on high speeds.

So please advice me,

Thnks.

Guys im planning to upgrade my wheels. So i need to know what is the maximum size that i can go with this car. the standard size of k12(march) is 14". I am hoping to put low profile tyres as this car is not much steady on high speeds.

So please advice me,

Thnks.

The K12 has pretty weak suspension.

Low profiles will cause faster wear and tear and a pretty bumpy ride.

If the standard Nissan FB15 K11/12 cars had some sort of after market (hardier and more comfortable) suspe nsion kits, Im sure it will sell well. Anyone know of any?

If the standard Nissan FB15 K11/12 cars had some sort of after market (hardier and more comfortable) suspe nsion kits, Im sure it will sell well. Anyone know of any?

True.. then i think better i go for 15" and put 205,60, tyres.. Current tyres are 165,60,14. Ill upload some curent pics..

dsc000021fb6.th.jpg

dsc00473md7.th.jpg

dsc000031yb0.th.jpg

Edited by neasmh

uh, i got 15's on my K11, and ya i must say the suspension is kinda on the rough side. Very shaky @ times, and well our roads are not the best of roads, eh.

Btw, thats a nice looking kit. Got more pics?

Edited by monamonu

uh, i got 15's on my K11, and ya i must say the suspension is kinda on the rough side. Very shaky @ times, and well our roads are not the best of roads, eh.

Thanks buddy, i ll post some more, after i put new alloys...

if u wanna look unique this is the way to do it bro...

@

$ 5,000 per rim!

welcome to the latest in rim fashion!! :lol:

GLASS N Diamonds on Aluminium

s550cu11hv6.jpg

s550cropped4pz1.jpg

@MODS : Not advertising - just sharing

on a realistic note try Am*la on Hill street Dehiwala or Malay street Slave islan - good chioce usually for rims n tires

Edited by Devinda_Z

Sorry for bad lighting....

dsc00544ik5.th.jpg

i ll upload some more pics, wen i got my cam bak...

if u wanna look unique this is the way to do it bro...

@

$ 5,000 per rim!

welcome to the latest in rim fashion!! :lol:

GLASS N Diamonds on Aluminium

s550cu11hv6.jpg

s550cropped4pz1.jpg

@MODS : Not advertising - just sharing

on a realistic note try Am*la on Hill street Dehiwala or Malay street Slave islan - good chioce usually for rims n tires

machang shall v sell our cars to buy these wheels... and you keep two n i ll take 2.hehe

Amila got nice collection btw.....tnx

but honestly there were some Diamond studded rims - when you but the rims - they give you a FREE BENTLEY CONTINENTAL to match the wheels + a FREE GUARD to ensure NO one tries to remove em! :D

now thats what i call Value for money! :D

hey cool rims bro - love the spoiler - are the rims gun metal/grey colour to match the paint work?

nice choice :P

There must be some sort of after market suspension kit available for the March- Does not Darin race one? and all those who race the older K11's must be doing at least some work on their suspensions :blink: ?

ah that K10 is urs is it?? saw it for sale on a site a while bakc....

wanted to find the owner cuz another chap wanted to know who did the Body kit cuz he wanted to do up a K10 as well.....

around how much would it cost for a front bumper,side skirts,rearlip & spoiler machan??

ah that K10 is urs is it?? saw it for sale on a site a while bakc....

wanted to find the owner cuz another chap wanted to know who did the Body kit cuz he wanted to do up a K10 as well.....

around how much would it cost for a front bumper,side skirts,rearlip & spoiler machan??

K11 machan ... whats ur email addy?