• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Evo Vs Sti

fuzzo

evo or sti  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose

• EVO
    • STi

heh heh...No doubt this was gonna be close but the scooby whateva said and done has to be the ppl's favourite...the evo is loved by those who know it and race it...the scooby is loved by all...u can argue all u want but thats my opinion...dims did u see the videos i posted of u at indy? its on the F&F thread....

heh heh...No doubt this was gonna be close but the scooby whateva said and done has to be the ppl's favourite...the evo is loved by those who know it and race it...the scooby is loved by all...u can argue all u want but thats my opinion...dims did u see the videos i posted of u at indy? its on the F&F thread....

Oh is that so, let me check it out

:)

• 2 weeks later...

cos ppl r still voting :D if u vote on a poll however old it is it'l show up

Madz... shall we have a seperate cage 4 polls... and for the jokes as well... then it's so much easy. Even a new comer could find and vote easily or could read a joke. :)

• 1 month later...

I like both cars.Both have something special about them. But love the STI's whole package and that boxer sound is a head turner anywhere. A combination of both will be my dream. If the subaru's can loose their under steer and retain the road hugging suspension but add on the evo's amazing point and shoot charactaristics and get the potent, grunty power delivery of the evo, man that would be some thing to sing about!!! :):(

thanks andrew was that down jawatha road?i can jus listen to a boxer all day

Yup...unfortunately i have only 2 decent clips of that encounter although it actually lasted for more than 10 mins of insane speed... it started near liberty plaza and then continued to queens road, the lionel wendth road, Gp, independence square, royal college sports center road, and then to jawatha road...heheheh awesome fun! :):( Check my other video's too ... lots of scooby vids which u might enjoy...

Yup...unfortunately i have only 2 decent clips of that encounter although it actually lasted for more than 10 mins of insane speed... it started near liberty plaza and then continued to queens road, the lionel wendth road, Gp, independence square, royal college sports center road, and then to jawatha road...heheheh awesome fun! :(:jumping-smiley-013: Check my other video's too ... lots of scooby vids which u might enjoy...

Andrew,, Those are Awesome Rides >>>> :)

Yup...unfortunately i have only 2 decent clips of that encounter although it actually lasted for more than 10 mins of insane speed... it started near liberty plaza and then continued to queens road, the lionel wendth road, Gp, independence square, royal college sports center road, and then to jawatha road...heheheh awesome fun! :):( Check my other video's too ... lots of scooby vids which u might enjoy...

Nice bunch of videos there Andrew.

Who's Ferrari were you guys chasing? Was he pissed?