• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Evo Vs Sti

fuzzo

evo or sti  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose

• EVO
    • STi

Yup...unfortunately i have only 2 decent clips of that encounter although it actually lasted for more than 10 mins of insane speed... it started near liberty plaza and then continued to queens road, the lionel wendth road, Gp, independence square, royal college sports center road, and then to jawatha road...heheheh awesome fun! :violent-smiley-030:;) Check my other video's too ... lots of scooby vids which u might enjoy...

Andrew how did you capture those? Phone cam or a normal cam?

Lets hope a cop doesnt log in to internet and catch the speedy Evo from it's number plates

why are u asking stupid questions. of course its from a phone cam look at the quality

Kawda bung dannei.... ;) Anith eka, umba andrewda?

machan andrew is that your sis's boyfreinds sti 8 chasing the evo? Is that car standard?

Hehehe...actually in the video's of the scooby and the Evo its his WRX 8 and not the STi... yup thats my sis's boyfriends car...it was befo he got the STi 8...anyway that WRX flies for some reason...its got a custom 3" exhaust with complete piping, HKS BOV, K&N Filter, Apex-i AVCR and a crazy ass driver.. ;) ... thats all dude... It was fast for a WRX...down GP he used to hit 174 km/h and thats pretty good for a WRX...however in the video's of the scooby and Ara's Ferrari it is his STi 8...

OK, its official. U guys are Nucking Futs!!

Hahahahah... Thats Nuthin Dude... we've had some crazier moments...some that we cant even put up there on youtube .. LoL.. Lets just say that we enjoy ourselves when we can... :violent-smiley-099:

huh.. its obvious rite.. its aravinda's ferrari.. wat else..

great videos andy ;)

Yup its Aravinda's Ferrari and Yup he was Driving and Yup he does know us... :action-smiley-060:.. this wasnt the 1st time we toyed with him...

Andrew how did you capture those? Phone cam or a normal cam?

Some of those video's are from a Phone Cam and some are from my Digital Cam...the vid's of the Evo and Ferrari are from a Phone Cam....

Hehehe...actually in the video's of the scooby and the Evo its his WRX 8 and not the STi... yup thats my sis's boyfriends car...it was befo he got the STi 8...anyway that WRX flies for some reason...its got a custom 3" exhaust with complete piping, HKS BOV, K&N Filter, Apex-i AVCR and a crazy ass driver.. ;) ... thats all dude... It was fast for a WRX...down GP he used to hit 174 km/h and thats pretty good for a WRX...however in the video's of the scooby and Ara's Ferrari it is his STi 8...

Hahahahah... Thats Nuthin Dude... we've had some crazier moments...some that we cant even put up there on youtube .. LoL.. Lets just say that we enjoy ourselves when we can... :violent-smiley-099:

This is true, some of these wrx's fly. My bils wrx 7 was very quick for a rex. I quess just the breathing and exhaust sorted in these cars give you a good bit of power plus with the AVCR you can harness the max..

This is true, some of these wrx's fly. My bils wrx 7 was very quick for a rex. I quess just the breathing and exhaust sorted in these cars give you a good bit of power plus with the AVCR you can harness the max..

Yup thats true... The WRX's are very easy to get power out off... even my friends WRX 7 (with the silver scooby stickers) is extremely fast... he changed the Downpipe, Exhaust, Filters and a AVCR and that WRX kept up with a Standard STi...amazing... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2334956 ... thats the STi in the ferrari Vid's...

Yup thats true... The WRX's are very easy to get power out off... even my friends WRX 7 (with the silver scooby stickers) is extremely fast... he changed the Downpipe, Exhaust, Filters and a AVCR and that WRX kept up with a Standard STi...amazing... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2334956 ... thats the STi in the ferrari Vid's...

His wrx 8 has a nice side skirting,as in the wrx7, the models here dont come with it hence very ugly. Machan why do people do the subaru racing sticker? I find it very ricey, no offence.

His wrx 8 has a nice side skirting,as in the wrx7, the models here dont come with it hence very ugly. Machan why do people do the subaru racing sticker? I find it very ricey, no offence.

BTW i'm thinking of buying a P1. What do you think?

Lets hope a cop doesnt log in to internet and catch the speedy Evo from it's number plates

Kawda bung dannei.... :D Anith eka, umba andrewda?

of course im not andrew you nut. you don't need a rocket scientist to figure out that the videos were taken from a phone cam. if you have ever used a camera you would have realised that :angry-smiley-048:

of course im not andrew you nut. you don't need a rocket scientist to figure out that the videos were taken from a phone cam. if you have ever used a camera you would have realised that :D

Who knows....you guys can be too nucking futs to carry around a camera