• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Peugot 3008

Randeel

Question

Hi I am a newbie and in urgent need of advice. I have a Peugot 3008 and it has started giving a noise from the steering rack and as per agents I am looking at a repair costing upwards of one mil. I heard that there is a place where they just replace the faulty bush without replacing the whole assembly. I would be grateful for any help in this matter.

1 answer to this question

First up. Never ever go to carmart. Ever. They will ruin life!

Talk to few independent pug mechs and shops. This was a factory fault that was recalled and replaced by carmart. Cost about 600k last year this time. Was free under warranty. 

I love Peugeot, but unless you wanna do little DIY and get dirty. It’s getting kind of not worth it anymore.

Talk to NI motors panchi. They have the genuine parts and are actually almost always the cheapest out of all. 

I’ll ask my pug mech if he knows the remedy. Guy’s not in Lanka anymore,or he would have fixed for cheap.

@AVANTE will that uncle you go to handle this?