• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Park Pictures

Devinda_Z

just thought i'd post a few pictures of a couple of cars which i'm guessing will be appreciated by the Petrol heads here on AL

please excuse the quality as i took with the phone n the lighting was really bad :D

but these are some pretty nice cars :D

.....a talent for taking photographs n a decent camera r things that seemed to have eluded me....

Mini - all the work was done by the owner himself@home - including the wood trim!! :lol:

LEGACY RS - this thing is QUICK!! ...very likely to be the fastes car outta the lot - EJ20 Twin Turbo

grips n eats up corners

& finally the MAZDASPEED6

Edited by Devinda_Z

The blue Honda in concern is Thivanka's Honda Integra Type R (DC5)....the quickest of its kind in my opinion :lol:

Edited by ashan

Its Thivanka's Honda Integra Type R (DC5)....the quickest of its kind in my opinion :D

@Peri : hey not just American Muscle & Mazdas ok :P - Duncans ZX looks more butch than all é others with em Gold stripes :D

Edited by Devinda_Z

Seriously That Accent Luks Ugly....

These are not new pics bt some of these pics remember us our gud old days

Took It yesterday @ Singer Meag

image09po5.jpg

Some Gud old memories :D

123et1.jpg

Can u Identidy 4 can in this pic

1234fo2.jpg

Nirosh Talking to us while goin above 80KMPH

12345yy6.jpg

Damithas Sound BOX

1234nj6.jpg

Nice pic D.. which church eh? St. Maryz or what? i d never seen these beauties around dehiwela.. prob cuz i ve never been ridin much along dehiwela.. lol...

nice stuf Gihan.. any chance o gettin more clearer shots? same goes 2 D lol...

Zz

tru its a great car and i took that pic at moratuwa 3 days after he got it and that day he gave us a ride with thivanka 5 ppl inside bt unfortunatly the spedometer is only limited to 180 :D

indeed a very humble guy too.

car is said to be upgraded wit all mugen parts and it is equally as smooth as itz fast... perhaps the smoothest car in the drag scene.

Seriously That Accent Luks Ugly....

never mind the owner will soon have a very fast car... :D