• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wanted!!!

Radhika

Question

hey guys i want a convertble for a video wit pooja..we are gonna pay Rs 10000/= and extra for fuel...if anyone is interested they have to call me on 0775833819 of basuru on 0773 405006...the car has to be in Matale tomorrow

Edited by Radhika

22 answers to this question

hey guys i want a convertble for a video wit pooja..we are gonna pay Rs 10000/= and extra for fuel...if anyone is interested they have to call me on 0775833819 of basuru on 0773 405006...the car has to be in Matale tomorrow

emm have one question is this the radhika that i know very well ? ;)

yesss gihan thats me

so why the hell ur looking for vehicles for videos ? anway i never knw ur doing video stuff :o bt the thing is nw most of ppl dont like to give cars for videos cos some idiot actors trying to sit on the bonet

and i think u know nirosh and us gave our cars for the 6th lane videos bt after that video we decided not to give cars for videos

Edited by GihanFX

so why the hell ur looking for vehicles for videos ? anway i never knw ur doing video stuff :o bt the thing is nw most of ppl dont like to give cars for videos cos some idiot actors trying to sit on the bonet

and i think u know nirosh and us gave our cars for the 6th lane videos bt after that video we decided not to give cars for videos

...in addition to that there is also the issue of driving upto Matale!!! :D if its a performance car Petrol alone will come close to é FEE thats being offered! :lol:

...in addition to that there is also the issue of driving upto Matale!!! :o if its a performance car Petrol alone will come close to é FEE thats being offered! :D

i am actually helpin a frnd out.....fuel is paid extra than the amount given.....i knw that he amount is nt enough......tough luck its not my job.....i knw its difficult to find a convertble for this price

Edited by Radhika

i am actually helpin a frnd out.....fuel is paid extra than the amount given.....i knw that he amount is nt enough......tough luck its not my job.....i knw its difficult to find a convertble for this price

i dunno machang...for someone who'll just offer his car cuz of é publicity involved...but i thought 10K was decent...

its the location IMO is é fuss...

i dunno machang...for someone who'll just offer his car cuz of é publicity involved...but i thought 10K was decent...

its the location IMO is é fuss...

thks guys i guess i will b nt able to find one for tmrw...no fuss ne way thks again devinda.... :o

Edited by Radhika

1. Milindu's stuff are more expensive than that.

2. the only drop tops Milindu has (to the best of my knowledge) are classics like that Skoda, which is very expensive and generally only hired out for weddings and stuff.

3. No advertising

4. Devinda, Radhika is a girls name, so "machang" might not be the most appropriate form of address. :o

Edited by Pericles

2. the only drop tops Milindu has (to the best of my knowledge) are classics like that Skoda, which is very expensive and generally only hired out for weddings and stuff.

3. No advertising

4. Devinda, Radhika is a girls name, so "machang" might not be the most appropriate form of address. ;)

yes i mentioned that he only handles classic-but i was thinking along the lines of him poiinting someone out who may have a convertible to lend

& that logic would inturn , clear me of any "advertising" allegations :o (seriously wasnt machan - c'mon wut does lil ole me have to gain :( i'd have advertised me "almost covrtible" né then :lol: )

UH.... :D big ooops on é Machang-fyin....

@Radhika,

my sincere apologies! (this thread is one that has highlighted my ignorance on knowldge of People - Film stars & otherwise! :o;) )

@peri - ....see this is exactly why u should have a "gender" field on the memebrs Profile! :P;)

3. No advertising

4. Devinda, Radhika is a girls name, so "machang" might not be the most appropriate form of address. :o

hey preveen!!!!how are you.....so u remember me.........No problem abt that devinda..i called milindu and apparently he was able to help out...he gave me sme other numbers as well....will c to it..ne way thks gr8 job...

Edited by Radhika

hey u in mt lavinia....i wrk for the mt lavinia hotel....Where has GAYA,FUZZO,Dragster gone.......

hey Radi i amazed that u came to AL agian after sparko/sparco sene, anyway what is really behind that video thing ? and whos the artist of this song ? and why do u need convertable car for this vid

1000 questions sis anyway welcome to forums agian :D

3. No advertising

4. Devinda, Radhika is a girls name, so "machang" might not be the most appropriate form of address. :D

True we have the oldies for rent as far as convertibles go. Starting at Rs. 6750 per day, the most expensive ones are Rs. 10,950 (Skoda Roadster and the Morris 1933 Tourer). The fair enough considering the effort, time and money invested in restoring and running these cars. If it was profitable...you woulda seen them at every other rental joint. The European Fleet is again REASONABLY priced considering the market value of the cars.

I gave her some numbers...but couldn't personally drop some calls on her behalf. Hope everything went well.

True we have the oldies for rent as far as convertibles go. Starting at Rs. 6750 per day, the most expensive ones are Rs. 10,950 (Skoda Roadster and the Morris 1933 Tourer). The fair enough considering the effort, time and money invested in restoring and running these cars. If it was profitable...you woulda seen them at every other rental joint. The European Fleet is again REASONABLY priced considering the market value of the cars.

I gave her some numbers...but couldn't personally drop some calls on her behalf. Hope everything went well.

Thks Milindu but i guess he has got a car car from Kandy itself so its easy now....as i told u there are sme clients who are inerested to rent cars when they are here so probably then i can call u or i can pass your number to them....

hey Radi i amazed that u came to AL agian after sparko/sparco sene, anyway what is really behind that video thing ? and whos the artist of this song ? and why do u need convertable car for this vid

1000 questions sis anyway welcome to forums agian :D

Why did u want to pull that up again gihan......The singers are BnS and the model is Pooja...its a shot a for Pooja's second film in Sri-Lanka which is apparently directed by friends father...I got it about a weeks back but couldn find it and i was not in a position to log on and put a thread....so thats wat happened....

Ne way thks gihan for welcomin me back....but i am not gonna be frequent member like b4 because i am busy wit work....