• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Looking for recommendations

Hasanka

Hi all, 

So I recently moved from Kandy to Colombo. I drive an old MK1 pajero and I’m looking for a reliable garage to get my running repairs done without burning a hole in my pocket. Since this is not a modern vehicle I have noticed some places are reluctant to work on them and some of them have no clue about the old mechanics.

really appreciate your input.

thanks

19 hours ago, Hasanka said:

Hi all, 

So I recently moved from Kandy to Colombo. I drive an old MK1 pajero and I’m looking for a reliable garage to get my running repairs done without burning a hole in my pocket. Since this is not a modern vehicle I have noticed some places are reluctant to work on them and some of them have no clue about the old mechanics.

really appreciate your input.

thanks

Bruce Nigel  does solid work with off-roaders/4x4 (anything from full prep'd hardcore off-roaders to stock 4wds). No idea about the cost but you might want to check him out. Go on social media and look for his first name plus motor sport. 

Edited by iRage
  • Thanks 1