• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Much Will..

Kim

Hey ppl,

Need some info, and help. planning to sell the 97 Carina, here are the description, JUST want to have a check how much i can price it these days, will defi USE Autolanka Classifieds!

- Manual

- Body Kit

- Brand New alloys

- CD/MP3 Setup

- Security System

SO... help me out, i am confused with the price ranges these days! Thanks a LOT!!! here is pic of it:

p2250013bg9.th.jpg

Edited by Kim

We just bought an Auto with about 120k genuine mileage (GD no's) for 16.50 from a dealer. That was a dealer price.

You should be able to get 15.5-16.5 for the car.

can i get 17 max?? dat would be fine with me, hehe :D

97 Carina is worth 1.5+, this is probly the only country in the world where car values actually appreciate

NO its not :lol: mind you now the prices are quite diff. so have a look around.. for dat price ther wont be any 97 models.. go and check out side. its over 16 defi.

Edited by Kim

better chk the weekend newspapers macho.........

bt it shd b around 15.5 to 17MAX not more than tht........

can i get 17 max?? dat would be fine with me, hehe :D

NO its not :lol: mind you now the prices are quite diff. so have a look around.. for dat price ther wont be any 97 models.. go and check out side. its over 16 defi.

keep da car man.. quite hard to be da owner of a good conditioned carina.. it got a meany sporty look.. what are ya plans?

Zz

U know wot it is rite??? everyone in AL should be knowing.. hehe:P quite expensive thoo.. looking for every posibility to make her mine. atleast now. not sure..tho, trying..

machang dont you think 17 is a wee bit too much for a GE ?

accept, but check in AL there were some Carina's advertised way back for 17.50, just da car, AUTO. these days car market is very diff. ppl sell @ their own rates, not yet stabilized :lol: well.. dont u think a Manual lover fall in love with it.. ha!

Edited by Kim

My experience is that the demand is for auto cars of this class and manuals go for a tad less or don't move as easy (For older cars like AE100 its the otherway round). Best is to advertise (Mention Manual gears) with only your address. Quote your price and wait for the best offer.

If your come across a manual nut or some one who really likes your car..then your in luck. Again 15.5 to 16.5 is a realistic sale price. 17 is to high but you never know.

keep da car man.. quite hard to be da owner of a good conditioned carina.. it got a meany sporty look.. what are ya plans?

Zz

U know wot it is rite??? everyone in AL should be knowing.. hehe:P quite expensive thoo.. looking for every posibility to make her mine. atleast now. not sure..tho, trying..

machang dont you think 17 is a wee bit too much for a GE ?

accept, but check in AL there were some Carina's advertised way back for 17.50, just da car, AUTO. these days car market is very diff. ppl sell @ the their own rates, not yet stabilized :lol: well.. dont u think a Manual lover will fall in love with it.. ha! (may be not fall in love, dat will be only for Z' cars, atleast some one out ther will want it)

Edited by Kim