• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Clarkson, Hamster And The Stig Was Here!!

Duncan

Hi everyone

Clarkson, the Hamster and the Stig was in SA doing a show called MPH '07.

Unfortunately due to work issues I could not attend, but those who attended could not stop talking of the show.

If you guys are interested, visit our sister site by clicking below and check out the article and pics.

Click here

Cheers

Hi everyone

Clarkson, the Hamster and the Stig was in SA doing a show called MPH '07.

Unfortunately due to work issues I could not attend, but those who attended could not stop talking of the show.

If you guys are interested, visit our sister site by clicking below and check out the article and pics.

Click here

Cheers

The show looks like a collaboration of mph 05 and mph 06 in uk. Pretty awsome. That guy russ swift with the subaru is pretty good stunt driver, currently with the record for the highest number of cars doing simultaneous doughnuts.

The show looks like a collaboration of mph 05 and mph 06 in uk. Pretty awsome. That guy russ swift with the subaru is pretty good stunt driver, currently with the record for the highest number of cars doing simultaneous doughnuts.

is he the same guy who was featred on FifthGear with the plate spinning antic?? :lol:

is he the same guy who was featred on FifthGear with the plate spinning antic?? :P

I dunno about that, but he features on Jeremy Clarksons Heaven and Hell and Jeremy Clarksons No Limit. A precision driver. Said he has handbrake turned a car 180 degrees into a parking spot just six inches more than the overall car lenght. 3 inches in front, 3 in the back. Thats about the width of my knuckles, just for comparison.