• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gr8 Vids

dihan

awesome vidz! The Supra s one mean machine eh... oh boy the vid of the Supra making an 8 odd timing was really awesome.. the car simply dissappears in a way lol..

Would the Supra be a bit similiar to the Nissan Z? both the cars are flat and wide yeah..

Zz

Would the Supra be a bit similiar to the Nissan Z? both the cars are flat and wide yeah..

not really bung...é shape of é cars is different - é Z has a wider flatter stance with clear smooth flowing lines

whereas é supra is more curvy all round

drag coefficients ergo é Aerodynamics properties r different - with é Z@ 0.32 against 0.33 for é supra

is "Mani" é Sri Lankan whos on car domain off ur pg??

awesome job with é SUpra!!! :blink:

Mani happens to be a member of autoLanka :lol: well, he appeared some time ago and made a few posts. Call "reaching out to the fans" coz he has quite a few fans on AL :( His Supra is fairly well known.

awesome vidz! The Supra s one mean machine eh... oh boy the vid of the Supra making an 8 odd timing was really awesome.. the car simply dissappears in a way lol..

Zz

I think the Supra would compete with the Skylines rather than the Zs, tho there was a few years of Z vs Supra rivalry in Super GT. Those were the straight 6 twin turbo monsters from Japan, even if the Supra was RWD vs the AWD Skyline. When the Z and Supra ran in JGTC/Super GT, the Z had a 3.0l twin turbo V6, and the Supra had (correct me if I'm wrong) the 3.0l Straight 6.

:( Interesting news this year from Super GT, the Fairlady Zs will run VK45DEs this year, not the VQ30DETT of last year. 4.5l V8 :lol: There was a rumour that the next Z car after the GT-R is finalised will be a 4.5L engined car, a 450Z. Interesting possibilties here.

Hmmm.. i knw there is a difference lol.. but the car is a bit similiar ya knw.. in style.. i mean both cars hug the road quite a bit.. which car would be more tunable? The Supra or da 300Z?

Zz

Thats the 300ZX. And the similarity is they are both coupes. :D