• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

hey when someone changes their nicknamaes, how are we suposed to knwo who it is?

like this 'memphis'? he has over 100 posts, and i dont think i remember that avatar either...

MADZ, ideas on the same? :grinning-smiley-003:

Dude it's me Tyrell :) hoooo rawatichchi polkichchi ...

hey when someone changes their nicknamaes, how are we suposed to knwo who it is?

like this 'memphis'? he has over 100 posts, and i dont think i remember that avatar either...

MADZ, ideas on the same? :)

See kolla, u need to be more observant. For one, Tyrell been using that avatar for some time.

READ!! :grinning-smiley-003:

Edited by Pericles

Guys sorry about bringing this up so late in he day, can some one identify these people for me? Know a few like Madz,praveen, dragster, Dinesh D, chang,fuzzo and gaya and i think gihan. and also is madz an old boy of DS.

img0553resize4jt2ji.jpg

Guys sorry about bringing this up so late in he day, can some one identify these people for me? Know a few like Madz,praveen, dragster, Dinesh D, chang,fuzzo and gaya and i think gihan. and also is madz an old boy of DS.

img0553resize4jt2ji.jpg

I'll tell u right off the bat that Chang aint in this pic :angry-smiley-024: And someone put names on the ppl? Dilesh, wasn't it?

I'll tell u right off the bat that Chang aint in this pic :angry-smiley-024: And someone put names on the ppl? Dilesh, wasn't it?

sorry my bad, i thought the guy behind madz is chang. Guy looks a bit chinky thogh, no offense... :D

sorry my bad, i thought the guy behind madz is chang. Guy looks a bit chinky thogh, no offense... :D

i know we are not alowed to mention sl web liks but the updated pics are where? is it the a.boo** site?

sorry my bad, i thought the guy behind madz is chang. Guy looks a bit chinky thogh, no offense... :angry-smiley-024:

i know we are not alowed to mention sl web liks but the updated pics are where? is it the a.boo** site?

Guy behind Madz must be Ameen :D We've met

sorry my bad, i thought the guy behind madz is chang. Guy looks a bit chinky thogh, no offense... :angry-smiley-024:

the pic with the names included is in the autolanka G2G register thread, in the new n updates section...

here it is

autolanka2g24ql.th.jpg

the pic with the names included is in the autolanka G2G register thread, in the new n updates section...

here it is

autolanka2g24ql.th.jpg

hey praveen can u pls edit the pics n mark the names pls :action-smiley-060::D:D

Well, on this pic, there is Gaya behind Tyrell and Dilesh, Pila and Grandcivic in front of me. I missed the guys Standing behind Mivec. And the girl next to Judy, I'll let dragster handle that, as well as explain why He is behind Shak instead of next to her.....

Damn, Pila, ur the shortest guy here :D We shoulda put u in the front :D

Have talked about this before so no need to open new thread.

STI8 vs EVO8 vs. AUDI S4

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos...7027BE6ED76.htm

What do you think? Any comments ???

i found the MPG version of this segment... i think the Evo would still be the overall winner.. ok, the audo may have a nicer interior.. but i dont think it can make up in performance .... though i'm amazed that the STi was so far back in the race

21 st Century...

Our communication - Wireless

Our dress - Topless

Our telephone - Cordless

Our cooking - Fireless

Our youth - Jobless

Our food - Fatless

Our labour - Effortless

Our conduct - Worthless

Our relation - Loveless

Our attitude - Careless

Our feelings - Heartless

Our politics - Shameless

Our education - Valueless

Our follies - Countless

Our arguments - Baseless

Our boss - Brainless

Our Job - Thankless

Our Salary - Very less

nice video, typical jeremy clarkson bashing the looks of jap cars.

isn't the S4 one step above the M3? if so does that mean a M3 has no chance against an EVO?????

no not at all above the m3. M3 is much faster. I think you are refering to the RS4, now thats a m3 killer.

m3 vs evo, m3 wins.

no not at all above the m3. M3 is much faster. I think you are refering to the RS4, now thats a m3 killer.

m3 vs evo, m3 wins.

Tell that to Jey and DineshD :huh:

Is this the future?

http://epic.makingithappen.co.uk/new-master1.html

Should be interesting to you all, specially those into tech. I donno how fast it will be on dialup though for any dialup users

Possible. BTW, that avatar looks more like Undertaker meets Doink the Clown than Morgoth.

Tell that to Jey and DineshD :huh:

Possible. BTW, that avatar looks more like Undertaker meets Doink the Clown than Morgoth.

:huh: Nah its my old pal Gaahl. http://www.metalspheres.de/images/intervie...roth_gaahl2.jpg

Thats wat it looks like in full size. But just in transition till i find sumthing better :(