• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

In full size it looks even more like Doink the Clown meets the Undertaker :huh: I mean it man. LMAO here! :huh:

HMMM I cannot disagree with you :D But he'll stay for a bit till I find something, cos Morgoth looks a bit more of a clown in Google images :(

:huh: Nah its my old pal Gaahl. http://www.metalspheres.de/images/intervie...roth_gaahl2.jpg

Thats wat it looks like in full size. But just in transition till i find sumthing better :huh:

so machan are you into ths goth scene? do you dress up in black and wear silver jewellery and wear black eye liner and make up and sh*t, just curious?

so machan are you into ths goth scene? do you dress up in black and wear silver jewellery and wear black eye liner and make up and sh*t, just curious?

No machang I don't,that guy is not exactly gothic, he's a Norwegian black metaller. I'm just interested in that kind of thing, since I'm into finding info about the occult. But have no inclination to dress myself up like that :huh: Black however has always been my favourite colour, be it in clothes or on a car.

No machang I don't,that guy is not exactly gothic, he's a Norwegian black metaller. I'm just interested in that kind of thing, since I'm into finding info about the occult. But have no inclination to dress myself up like that :huh: Black however has always been my favourite colour, be it in clothes or on a car.

hmmmm...BTW have you watched faces of death?

hmmmm...BTW have you watched faces of death?

If you're talking about that old "ways to die" movie, yea I have, someone gave me a copy he had downloaded from somewhere. there are also supposed to be sequels to that though I haven't seen. I'm talking about that one with the vietnam commie, and the rather disgusting animal slaughter stuff. As far as I;ve heard a lot of the rest of it is faked. But yea, interesting video

If you're talking about that old "ways to die" movie, yea I have, someone gave me a copy he had downloaded from somewhere. there are also supposed to be sequels to that though I haven't seen. I'm talking about that one with the vietnam commie, and the rather disgusting animal slaughter stuff. As far as I;ve heard a lot of the rest of it is faked. But yea, interesting video

no, this one is called faces of death. i think you get a part 2 and 3 as well. pretty brutal stuff.

2006 Gumpert Apollo Supercar - 650hp Bi-Turbo V8, 0-60 in 3.0 sec

what is Bi-turbo?????????????

Possible. BTW, that avatar looks more like Undertaker meets Doink the Clown than Morgoth.

do i smell a wrestling fan in the forum????????????????

:huh:

What do you think of these pictures?

audia82ij.jpg

adi100257hh.jpg

till22ko.jpg

anything not right?

that celica looks awsome

:alc::alc::alc::alc::alc:

Ok Guys

Here is My 50Th Post and hence I become an exclusive member of AutoLanka :action-smiley-033: .No longer a Newbie :D . It took me nearly two and half years to become a member since I joined Auto lanka in early 2004. ;)

I chose this Post whoring thread to post my 50 th posting as a tribute to this thread which is dedicated for post whores. This thread has immensely helped me to achieve this most pretigious autolanka membership status. :P

Also a big salute to all of you who have posted on this thread and especially a big hand for Mariner aka fairlady aka Morgoth for taking full use of this tread and his "never give up" approch

Ok Guys

Here is My 50Th Post and hence I become an exclusive member of AutoLanka :action-smiley-033: .No longer a Newbie :alc: . It took me nearly two and half years to become a member since I joined Auto lanka in early 2004. :alc:

I chose this Post whoring thread to post my 50 th posting as a tribute to this thread which is dedicated for post whores. This thread has immensely helped me to achived this most pretigious auto lanka membership status. :alc:

Also a big salute to all of you who have posted on this thread and especially a big hand for Mariner aka fairlady aka Morgoth for taking full use of this tread and his "never give up" approch

well done machan. BTW THIS IS MY 201.

Ok Guys

Here is My 50Th Post and hence I become an exclusive member of AutoLanka :action-smiley-033: .No longer a Newbie :alc: . It took me nearly two and half years to become a member since I joined Auto lanka in early 2004. :P

I chose this Post whoring thread to post my 50 th posting as a tribute to this thread which is dedicated for post whores. This thread has immensely helped me to achived this most pretigious auto lanka membership status. :D

Congratulations dude :alc: You had a brilliant idea starting this thread, which has also helped to reduce post whoring on other threads, thank you very much for that :alc: Props to you for persevering for over 2 years to get to this esteemed position. Only 950 more to reach Pro Member Status :alc:

Edit: In order to reach 950 posts at the rate of 25 posts a year, you have only 38 years to go :alc: Can celebrate your 40 years on Autolanka simultaneously

Edit: In order to reach 950 posts at the rate of 25 posts a year, you have only 38 years to go :alc: Can celebrate your 40 years on Autolanka simultaneously

:alc::alc: Thats a good one machan.

At the ripe old age of 70, I can become a Grand Poobah :action-smiley-033::alc:

:alc::alc: Thats a good one machan.

At the ripe old age of 70, I can become a Grand Poobah :action-smiley-033::alc:

Guess you can become a Grand Poobah now, I remember Pericles became Grand Poobah before he reached the 1000 posts. Ask Pericles how to beacome a GP!! :alc:

Lateral Thinking... Just Check This Out!!!!

Scroll down slowly and be honest to yourself.

man

1. ------------

board

Ans. = man overboard

stand

2. ------------

i

Ans. = I understand

OK?.... Got the drift? Let's try a few now and see how you fair?

3. /r/e/a/d/i/n/g/

Ans. = reading between the lines

4. r

road

a

d

Ans. = cross road

5. cycle

cycle

cycle

Ans. = tricycle

6. ------------

M.D.

Ph.D.

Ans. = two degrees below zero

knee

7. ------------

light

Ans. = neon light (knee-on-light)

ground

8. ---------------

feet feet feet feet feet feet

Ans. = six feet underground

9. he's / himself

Ans. = he's by himself

10. ecnalg

Ans. = backward glance

11. death ..... life

Ans. = life after death

12. THINK

Ans. think big !!

And the last one is real fundoo ..!

13. ababaaabbbbaaaabbbbababaabbaaabbbb....

Ans. long time no 'C' (see)

--

Guess you can become a Grand Poobah now, I remember Pericles became Grand Poobah before he reached the 1000 posts. Ask Pericles how to beacome a GP!! :action-smiley-033:

he, he, this is my 360th post, but im pretty sure before my next birthday i can reach the 1000 posts mark, thanks to the saturday night drags n this post whoring Topics, n my special thank goes to pll who fight with me, cus without ur help i can never reach any milestones,,, LOL

so after i reach the 500 post's, im hoping to do the same in this topic,, ha ha ,, thanking real ppl

he, he, this is my 360th post, but im pretty sure before my next birthday i can reach the 1000 posts mark, thanks to the saturday night drags n this post whoring Topics, n my special thank goes to pll who fight with me, cus without ur help i can never reach any milestones,,, LOL

so after i reach the 500 post's, im hoping to do the same in this topic,, ha ha ,, thanking real ppl

Congratulations on your 360th post :action-smiley-033:

:alc::D Thats a good one machan.

At the ripe old age of 70, I can become a Grand Poobah :alc::alc:

Guess you can become a Grand Poobah now, I remember Pericles became Grand Poobah before he reached the 1000 posts. Ask Pericles how to beacome a GP!! :alc:

Yeah, u can change it to whatever u want when u want. Shak has been going thru quite a bit :P Experiment and see ;) U COULD BE A GRAND POOBAH RIGHT NOW!! :alc:

Congratulations on your 360th post :action-smiley-033:

Is that ur 100? I see ur total as 100. :D

Ok Guys

Here is My 50Th Post and hence I become an exclusive member of AutoLanka :action-smiley-033: .No longer a Newbie :alc: . It took me nearly two and half years to become a member since I joined Auto lanka in early 2004. :alc:

I chose this Post whoring thread to post my 50 th posting as a tribute to this thread which is dedicated for post whores. This thread has immensely helped me to achieve this most pretigious autolanka membership status. :alc:

outta jokes milinda we cant thank u enuf for startin this thread...ingenius :alc: