• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

OK, who is the naughty boy or girl here who has a virus. I only use the autolanka address in the autolanka community, so someone who mails me or has me in the address book has a virus. And an OLD virus at that. Everyone check ur virus guards.

OK, who is the naughty boy or girl here who has a virus. I only use the autolanka address in the autolanka community, so someone who mails me or has me in the address book has a virus. And an OLD virus at that. Everyone check ur virus guards.

That could completely be misunderstood as though you're talking about a sexually transmitted disease :lol: Or maybe I'm hallucinating

Definitely not from me, I have proper Internet Security and Anti Virus Program with Automatic Live Updates as I'm paying the full subcription... :lol:

wasnt me cus i didnt mail u preveen,, n machan virus r dangerous, specially honda VIRS :lol:

were u in da old forum too nadskit sounds familiar

-----------

BTW i am back in the top ten list again just now unseeded Velocity

hm, need to check my place

congrats buddy :jumping-smiley-013:

Azeem i see you too have joined the rat race. i agree with your earlier comments on scrapping this tread and the value of quality of posts rather than quantity. but i don’t think this tread will ever come to an end specially since it got the backing of the moderators whom few weeks ago claimed that the quality of the forum has downgraded with the launch of the new forum.

Well, if you can’t beat them might as well join them. hope this’ll at least keep the post-whoring off other threads.

:jumping-smiley-013:

Azeem i see you too have joined the rat race. i agree with your earlier comments on scrapping this tread and the value of quality of posts rather than quantity. but i don’t think this tread will ever come to an end specially since it got the backing of the moderators whom few weeks ago claimed that the quality of the forum has downgraded with the launch of the new forum.

Well, if you can’t beat them might as well join them. hope this’ll at least keep the post-whoring off other threads.

very true machan, two three weeks ago i posted about 150 posts but sooner im goin to join the 400 club, ha ha, if u cant beat the join them :jumping-smiley-013:

hehehe!!

looks like zeem too has been consumed by the (post)whoring fever... but then again i guess its good to have a threwad for this cos it helps keep the crap out of the good threads....

im always into quality.. well i do also love to be the leading but wats the use of showing off??

im not gonna gain anything.. and the most active thread is this i think so..

btw appreciating is my style even you are a competitor..

for eg: you and me play a game may be pool you play a good shot.. i will definitely clap my hands.. :jumping-smiley-013:

and btw he said he has never participated in this thread so his posts might be quality so i congratulated him..

ahem ahem.. i guess this explanation is enough LOL

and btw he said he has never participated in this thread so his posts might be quality so i congratulated him..

dude, who's 'he' u r refering to???????? pelase be specific

dude, who's 'he' u r refering to???????? pelase be specific

kool now machan its not for u ok ,, mabe for me cus i dnt have qualites,, :D ha ha... LOL (No fighting) eg ME

im always into quality.. well i do also love to be the leading but wats the use of showing off??

im not gonna gain anything.. and the most active thread is this i think so..

btw appreciating is my style even you are a competitor..

for eg: you and me play a game may be pool you play a good shot.. i will definitely clap my hands.. ;)

Kool Koll machan bt i prefere sri lankan way , no quality, not working for time, :action-smiley-060: Eg ME :P

Hey this is the first time I write on this topic.. I was on 99 posts and couldn't find a better one than this to write my 100th post.. so here goes.. :D:P;)

So, you can become a Grand Poobah now.. :action-smiley-060:;)

Cmon cmon it doesn't really matter who has the most posts, but we all find it amusing to run our post counters up(or maybe I'm just trying to make excuses) but I don't think there's anything wrong with talking random stuff as long as it's on this thread, and the quality of the other threads has definitely improved thanks to this one. Just think of the 200+ posts on this thread having gone to the other threads if not for this :action-smiley-060: And not all of us have something to say on every thread in the site, so this one is good for some entertainment

Make that the 300th post on this thread :D