• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

the way i see it only good outcome of this thread is that all the jokes are in one place now. since im not much of a fan of the jokes posted in this forum, every time i see monamonu name in this thread i can ignore his posts. no hard feelings mate.

this thread was started on the week i was out of this forum, only yesterday i read the whole thing. i thought the thread was a nice place to get to know the other members coz that has been happening a lot in other threads lately. but instead it was just full of jokes and smilies. :grinning-smiley-003:

lets try to get something useful out of this thread rather than just using it to roll the post counter

:D

the way i see it only good outcome of this thread is that all the jokes are in one place now. since im not much of a fan of the jokes posted in this forum, every time i see monamonu name in this thread i can ignore his posts. no hard feelings mate.

this thread was started on the week i was out of this forum, only yesterday i read the whole thing. i thought the thread was a nice place to get to know the other members coz that has been happening a lot in other threads lately. but instead it was just full of jokes and smilies. :grinning-smiley-003:

That's cos its a post whoring thread, not a get to know each other one. Can start one of those too :jumping-smiley-013:

lets try to get something useful out of this thread rather than just using it to roll the post counter

:D

Roll dem bones.. :D

They have a good collection of lamps and lenses.Bought front lenses for my Montego at a reasonable price.

Miniace you have a Montego? How is it? Had one in the family in the late 80's/early 90's and as far as I remember it was a lot of trouble :grinning-smiley-003: Didn't want to start this up in the lamps thread

hey guys check this out

Drags Saturday Night thread got 185 replies & 4583 views but Post whoring thread got 303 replies & 4295 views, less replies more views, more replies less views :grinning-smiley-003:

Lot of people probably don't check this thread at all :D

Lot of people probably don't check this thread at all :D

yeah ur right, ppl olny use this thread to increase their counters :grinning-smiley-003: specially u n me

Member/ Joined/ Total Member Posts/ Posts Today/ % of today's posts

GihanFX/ 1-January 06/ 390/ 28/ 13.66%

Morgoth/ 1-January 06/ 124/ 23/ 11.22%

WTF?one in every 50 posts on this thread is mine man so i aint post whorin :D

true.. not everyone who post on this thread do it to increase their post count.... even though this thread says 'post-whoring' there are some interesting topics coming up every now and then... :P

WTF?one in every 50 posts on this thread is mine man so i aint post whorin :D

that is wut im saying ,,, non post whoring list :P

sharkster

fuzzo

Pericles

Dilesh

Andrew_GTR

monamonu

cus these guys got enough posts so no need ..................

ohh.. sorry.. head not working very well today :D

yeah, same here :P , n machan wut i want to say, sharkster, fuzzo, Pericles, Dilesh, Andrew_GTR, monamonu, these guys did not use this post whoring thread to increase their no of posts.

but now anyone can use this thread to increase their posts, :P

Guess who's gonna be free for the next 3 days!!!! hehehehe... so expect alot of posts from me......oh and ill be updating all u guys on the NY Auto Show with Dilan Too...we're gonna be autolanka correspondents on saturday!!! hehe... :D

Guess who's gonna be free for the next 3 days!!!! hehehehe... so expect alot of posts from me......oh and ill be updating all u guys on the NY Auto Show with Dilan Too...we're gonna be autolanka correspondents on saturday!!! hehe... :D

Ela Ela bt tomorrow im not at home so no posts, :D