• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

nope..then not me i guess

I think you should know Ash (Ashan) who's in this forum...he's from DS ..94' - AL's

wow 94 O/L we did in 2000 New Millennium students,, ha ha LOL

So have the guys in SL changed the time yet? Two midnights tonight?

yes but im still stuck with the GMT + 06.00 Sri jayawardanapura, so i wonder when microsoft gona update the time <_< when i synchronize the time it still upade to the old time ,,

Found it Ela para first we need to change the Time Zone to GMT + 05.30 Chennai,Kolkatta,Mumbai,New Delhi then synchronize the time :)

n madz it seems to be ur still using the old time ( Today, 12:46 AM ) ?

Hey MADZ.. autolanka.com server is out of sync with the current time change :) there's no longer an accurate internet time server for Colombo. I changed all my machines to Calcutta (+5:30 GMT) <_<

Hmm... Long time no c... <_< ...

The drive to and from kandy, was "ella"... no traffic, no cops wit the speed guns pointing, and not much pedestrians = to hellava fast drive..

But it was damn warm in kandy, so i returned in 2 days, so here i am! :)...

Hmm... Long time no c... :D ...

The drive to and from kandy, was "ella"... no traffic, no cops wit the speed guns pointing, and not much pedestrians = to hellava fast drive..

But it was damn warm in kandy, so i returned in 2 days, so here i am! :P...

Hello and Welcome to Autolanka :)

Some ppl r saying SL Government is goin to increase the fuel prices, IS IT TRUE ???????? :jumping-smiley-013:

90 Octain Petrol = 80.00 -> 88.00 RS :P

95 Octain Petrol = 83.00 -> 91.00 RS :)

Yeah from midnight today.. It's their special way of saying "suba aluth avuruddhak weva" :D

hey what about diesel prices?

All the fuel prices have gone up by Rs8.00..

Petrol Oct 90 - Rs 88.00

Petrol Oct 95 - Rs 91.00

Diesel - Rs 58.00

Kerosene - Rs 38.50

All the fuel prices have gone up by Rs8.00..

Petrol Oct 90 - Rs 88.00

Petrol Oct 95 - Rs 91.00

Diesel - Rs 58.00

Kerosene - Rs 38.50

i wonder how much Av. gas is gonna cost?

Hmm.........Sooner we need to fix diesel engines to our vehicles, :P

I can clearly remember the days I used to pass a petrol station near my school and see those old blue diesel pumps with "Rs.14.50 a litre." <_< Not all that long ago either

I can clearly remember the days I used to pass a petrol station near my school and see those old blue diesel pumps with "Rs.14.50 a litre." <_< Not all that long ago either

your very lucky machan, shit nw i have to pay 91 rs for 1 liter of petrol , too bad :P

your very lucky machan, shit nw i have to pay 91 rs for 1 liter of petrol , too bad :P

It means, you use the high octane petrol to your car <_< Hi Fi Bugger... :( ....