• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Prado On Fire

Hola

Shame!! Whats the story behind the fire? Thats the orginal Toyota bullbar on (Woulda been great pushing out the trishaws).

Milindu i was thinking about you when i was posting the pics, i was going to put a comment saying "Milindu please keep out". I know you got a passion for Prados

lankawé una nam kochara watina waahanayak da!! :o

for a second i got freaked thinking something had gone wrong in Tissa cuz é backdrop seemed like the same arid conditions!

anyways é white man with a cowboy hat kinda gav it away that its probabaly from the land 'down under' :D

its rather odd to have a Toyota burst into flames on its own - i've seen LR's do it but all these days i thought it was endemic to é Green Oval

....or is this a Japanese vehicles way of displaying some of that much sought after "character" !! :lol:

• 1 year later...

This is a real "SIN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many people like to own a Prado? So if this buggar who set the fire to the car was extremely mad, he should have atleast kept the vehicle parked by the road with keys, for someone to take free. Yeah! This is too much. Anyway this is not Sri Lankan ne? :action-smiley-060: If this were Sri Lankan, the defendent buggar should be killed by knocking him using another Prado. ...........Really disappointing.......

Anyway you guys know UN or what ever these NGO organizations have so much money ne... he..he..... :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048:

sad sight to see really but i don't think this thing cought on fire by it self feels like arsonist at work .... but as u can see easyly it could hv been stoped in the early stages guess all this new cars comes with a fire hydrent and surely this basterd had one on his jeep but he never used it :blink: .... what a waste ....

sad sight to see really but i don't think this thing cought on fire by it self feels like arsonist at work .... but as u can see easyly it could hv been stoped in the early stages guess all this new cars comes with a fire hydrent and surely this basterd had one on his jeep but he never used it :blink: .... what a waste ....

excuse me? a Fire Hydrant? in a CAR?? what gave you that idea?

nope macho haven't u seen all the cars these days they hv one under the seat .. or may be i'm wrong may be it's optional ... but in many cars and jeeps i saw it a small can in the boot or under the passanger seat .... :ninja:

nope macho haven't u seen all the cars these days they hv one under the seat .. or may be i'm wrong may be it's optional ... but in many cars and jeeps i saw it a small can in the boot or under the passanger seat .... :ninja:

yeah, agree with S_N... it aint a fire hydrant.... a hydrant would be what you get on road sides, and dogs love to pee on :D

but a fire extinguisher (which i think you might have meant) would have been helpful at the early stages of the fire.