• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mini Wide Wheel Arches

Maa

Anyone knows where I can get 4 wide MINI wheel arches?

I checked Cosmic, but no luck... :(

There are few types of wheel arches...

Sportspack type,wood & pickette arches,the classic works,Miglia type,Groupe 5 euro type....all these types are made locally now.

Whats your model/body type and wheel size? with or without spacers?

For my babes,its nothing but Fibe-x. Them are cheap,reliable and good looking.They have ex-stocks and you can make a custom request too!!

MINIACE

There are few types of wheel arches...

Sportspack type,wood & pickette arches,the classic works,Miglia type,Groupe 5 euro type....all these types are made locally now.

Whats your model/body type and wheel size? with or without spacers?

For my babes,its nothing but Fibe-x. Them are cheap,reliable and good looking.They have ex-stocks and you can make a custom request too!!

MINIACE

This time I used 10" JRD wide wheels with 2" spacers... wheels is about 4" out from the body...

I used Sportspack type arches for my Clubman Estate with the same set of wheel configuration and looks good for me...

BTW, roughly, how much is a set @ Fib#x?

I don't think providing a contact number to a fellow member is against forum rules (though i am no expert on the subject) miniace so i am sure you can provide the number without issues, especially since you stand not to gain anything other than some good will by providing such information.

I think if you were a marketer or a reseller or something of Fib#x products then it would probably be against forum rules.

Also there must be other companies who provide the same service.

I think the reason why Hola got into trouble is he posted miniaces number without apparent permission from miniace.

Fact is I have seen it done a lot of other times, and even I have posted numbers of work people without any objections from moderators.

Obviously it is not correct to compromise the privacy of a fellow member, but there is quite a clear line between doing that and providing useful information to help a fellow member.

Since I am not a moderator I can't comment any further, and since Miniace has given his email address, there is nothing more to be said, if anybody can help with Mini's he can.

PS. Miniace if all goes well I will get my first Mini this year ;)

I can remember there was a huge issue when Hola posted my number or mail addy to another member in a forum.Mods never liked it.So why we should make Mods busy hah :D ?

Please mail me for any Mini matter [email protected]

MINIACE

I always know guys like mini will never mind Hola posting their email addreses. Becuase i know he helps uncondtionaly

I think the reason why Hola got into trouble is he posted miniaces number without apparent permission from miniace.

Fact is I have seen it done a lot of other times, and even I have posted numbers of work people without any objections from moderators.

Obviously it is not correct to compromise the privacy of a fellow member, but there is quite a clear line between doing that and providing useful information to help a fellow member.

Since I am not a moderator I can't comment any further, and since Miniace has given his email address, there is nothing more to be said, if anybody can help with Mini's he can.

PS. Miniace if all goes well I will get my first Mini this year ;)

Ahh yeah, you know the scene ne machang!

Anyway glad you are going for a mini, keep us both posted will you?

I always know guys like mini will never mind Hola posting their email addreses. Becuase i know he helps uncondtionaly

Well, the mods don't care what u know, and the mods do mind, so just drop it. We have been thru this before and I for one, will not bother going thru it again.