• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mass Start Super Cross @ Kottawa

Grand Civic

Another gravel circuit race will be coming in exactly one months time from Tissa.

With the combination of SLARDAR/CMSC & SLMCC is organizing a Supercross at Kottawa on 24th & 25th of March.

This is going to be a mass start event and it will be a crowed pulling event as it just 20km away from colombo.

Will update more information about the exact location of the track at kottawa and the track distance etc.. as and when i get the information.

Cheers

This event is confirmed by officials as i heard and entries will be out in next few days.

Location of this track is about 7-8kms from Kottawa town towards mattegoda side. Actually it s there in Kottawa - Horana Road a place called Diyagama. It is a huge bare land previouslyknown as Diyagama radio transmission station with few small small trasmission tower all around the land.

So easily this land can have a track about 1.5 kms for sure . Also its unusual in this colombo area that it has few ups & downs as well. i beleive track would be diffrenet from other flat gravel tracks and similar to foxhill track if the track makers done it by keeping original landscapings.

It will be on March 24th & 25th be there !!!!

This event is confirmed by officials as i heard and entries will be out in next few days.

Location of this track is about 7-8kms from Kottawa town towards mattegoda side. Actually it s there in Kottawa - Horana Road a place called Diyagama. It is a huge bare land previouslyknown as Diyagama radio transmission station with few small small trasmission tower all around the land.

So easily this land can have a track about 1.5 kms for sure . Also its unusual in this colombo area that it has few ups & downs as well. i beleive track would be diffrenet from other flat gravel tracks and similar to foxhill track if the track makers done it by keeping original landscapings.

It will be on March 24th & 25th be there !!!!

what are the different races/classes (i guess i am ignorant with the term "Mass Start") and who are the high profile drivers who are likely to participate... if itz happening i wish to go and see the races. :) ...

bdw at what time do the races start?

who else in AL r hoping to go and see the event?

Edited by isurujosh

Another gravel circuit race will be coming in exactly one months time from Tissa.

With the combination of SLARDAR/CMSC & SLMCC is organizing a Supercross at Kottawa on 24th & 25th of March.

This is going to be a mass start event and it will be a crowed pulling event as it just 20km away from colombo.

Will update more information about the exact location of the track at kottawa and the track distance etc.. as and when i get the information.

Cheers

Isuru! Api Set! Lets go!