• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Latest Addition To City Movers Fleet

fuzzo

anyone watched "ATAPATTAMA" this week ?? they showed a Merc Stretch limo done locally... it was a old white S320 i think. anyone watched it fully? caz i watched only the last couple of minutes.

I thought the local done Merc was a E200. The owner was dainichi creations some top guy.

I thought the local done Merc was a E200. The owner was dainichi creations some top guy.

i've seen this car a couple of times on baseline in late 2003...then never saw it again.. but i think it was a C-class....it was not a S-class FOR SURE....cos even i was wondering why a person who wants a limo didnt go for a bigger car like a S class, to stretch... there was an article on this car in the ST1 (the monthly car supliment you get witht he Sunday Times) some time back...

There is a white E Class (W210) Merc stretch limo which is owned by the owner of Bellucci. It's a 19 - , has a wing on the boot, TV antenna or something I suppose.

I also heard that a famous Merc workshop (can't remeber the name but now D*MO) converted at least 2 Mercs to stretch limos.

anyone watched "ATAPATTAMA" this week ?? they showed a Merc Stretch limo done locally... it was a old white S320 i think. anyone watched it fully? caz i watched only the last couple of minutes.

i saw the white one last week... it's definitely an old S class... like the one pictured above... looked pretty cool.. haven't seen the other stretch mercs though...

There is a white E Class (W210) Merc stretch limo which is owned by the owner of Bellucci. It's a 19 - , has a wing on the boot, TV antenna or something I suppose.

I also heard that a famous Merc workshop (can't remeber the name but now D*MO) converted at least 2 Mercs to stretch limos.

yup the owner of bellucci (da vinci) owns a stretchd E n it was done by an individual (somewhere down south i think)

the company seems to hav gone bust so god knws wat came of the cars