• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Bearings

thanu_dk

from were can i find all gear box razers of a 15SRI toyota carina AE60? I have removed the gear box coz the razers are damaged and couldnt find new ones to replace them. There were some different king of small long ones too.. they even dont have numbers. If any expert knowplease advise me where i can find then and if can kindly any contact number of a shop were i can check will be much appriciated..Thank u

Hi,

The razors might not have numbers but do they have a brand on them, there are agents for different brands of bearings but if u are willing to pay a premium they will import the bearing on your behalf,

The Don

from were can i find all gear box razers of a 15SRI toyota carina AE60? I have removed the gear box coz the razers are damaged and couldnt find new ones to replace them. There were some different king of small long ones too.. they even dont have numbers. If any expert knowplease advise me where i can find then and if can kindly any contact number of a shop were i can check will be much appriciated..Thank u

if you note down the dimentions (or take the sample) and walk around panchikawaththa you should be able to find one that fits.... cos most razors/boots are made by some companies which supply to more than one car-maker... for example the boots for the front wheels of the Suzuki Grand Vitara are the exact same as the ones in the Corolla AE110.. Agent price for 'original' suzuki boot 5200, and on the outside the toyota boot 770/-..

Same goes for razors... i remember my father once replaced the rear razors on the indica with some japanease ones.

Thanks a lot friends.

I live far from colombo, thats why wanted to see before going so i will not wast my time going every were. From the garage told that it wont be ease to find those razors. if couldnt find have to replace the gear box fully. as im living so far from colombo. I would like to have some contacks who runs spare parts, or bearing shops in panchikawattha if possible. so that i can get assistense when need.

Thanks a lot for all ur advices. i will try in panchikawattha.

Edited by thanu_dk

thanks a lot davinda for giving me the web site of the bearing agents. But im so sorry i cant brous that web i just can see the mail page and theres no comtact number or address given. Please give me the direct Phone number and the Address of the Central Bearing (Pvt) Ltd If u have.

thanks a lot davinda for giving me the web site of the bearing agents. But im so sorry i cant brous that web i just can see the mail page and theres no comtact number or address given. Please give me the direct Phone number and the Address of the Central Bearing (Pvt) Ltd If u have.

machan post ur email address cuz i'm not allowed to put numbers and addresses on é forum - i think i was stretching é rules when i put é site even :unsure:

so why dont u drop me a mail - [email protected]

i'll mail u é info then ok machan :)

Devinda is right man, look up the forum rules when u join a community. Encouraging members to break the rules is not a good thing to do. :)

check mail machan - i sent it

no fuss - i'm sure é mods will cut u some slack cuz ur new on é forums :) - it was my fault for putting é web address knowing it may not be allowed

Appologies MODs - pls remove é link if deemed unsuitable as é person who requested é info has been given all é relavent details

Thanks a lot Davinda for ur kind help. I managed to find the bairing without any Rasthiyado :D . Thank you so much. They didnt have it at their main place but they directed us to their outlet in Panchikawatthe and and they fount it for us from a nother place. If we did'n know where to go at first it would have been a big big rasthiyado.. Thanks to u we bought that without any problam. And I must say Auto Lanka web site isveryvery usefull to all who use vehicals and very helpfull. Thanks to Auto Lanka Staff &

Thanks a lot Davinda

No problem machan - pleasure to be of assistance :)

excellent nexs that it all worked out for you

this is pretty much one of é main reasons for é AL forum - to be able to share view , opinions and help out other fellow lankan car owners!

;)