• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Skyline Aero Concept

Pericles

Lights look a lot like a Merc CLS. Not a bad looker tho. Pretty aggressive looking.

http://www.nihoncarandbike.com/en/news-414...ro+Concept.html

Absobolutely right!!!!! it's a carbon copy of da CLS, looks wise atleast.

Guess we should call it Nissan Skyline CLS....:D :D

looks like it'll be head to head with é Lexus IS-F

but interms of looks,apart from é more angular headlights its virtually é same exact G35 with a body kit - not impressed :mellow:

It IS the next generation G35. G35 = V35 Skyline. :angry-smiley-024:

It IS the next generation G35. G35 = V35 Skyline. :angry-smiley-024:

yes i do realize that!! <_< my point being that for a "redesigned" next generation vehicle , it has hardly evolved!! :mellow:

because é G series is Nissan/Infinti's bread winner in most foreign markts n thus making it a mass mkt,i do realize that styling cant be too outrgeous - but IMO é styling is a bit too conservative in comparison with its rivals & could have used a more fresher look - yes its not a new model altogether , but if they could go é distance n fiddle with é mechnicals to take up é output to é 300BHP mark , i dont see why they couldnt do more than merely change é Lights & rims... :mellow:

yes i do realize that!! <_< my point being that for a "redesigned" next generation vehicle , it has hardly evolved!! :mellow:

because é G series is Nissan/Infinti's bread winner in most foreign markts n thus making it a mass mkt,i do realize that styling cant be too outrgeous - but IMO é styling is a bit too conservative in comparison with its rivals & could have used a more fresher look - yes its not a new model altogether , but if they could go é distance n fiddle with é mechnicals to take up é output to é 300BHP mark , i dont see why they couldnt do more than merely change é Lights & rims... :mellow:

Conservative? :blink: Did u see that front lip? It looks like it belongs in JGTC!

well yeah, this is pretty much a body-kitted version of the current (new) G35. Its not a brand new car obviously..just like all manufacturers do, its just the same chassis with slightly redesigned lights and a few things here and there. and i don't think it looks too much like the CLS at all..especially in the skin.