• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ssangyong Pickup Trucks

Dominic

Did anyone see the ad in last sundays paper for the musso pickups.... 3.7 mil + VAT. The place opp the museum (n*nda motors ? ) has them. I saw a few parked outside.

Anybody seen one upclose or go in one ?

Was just wondering if these would be better than the mahindra or tata ones they have here.

Did anyone see the ad in last sundays paper for the musso pickups.... 3.7 mil + VAT. The place opp the museum (n*nda motors ? ) has them. I saw a few parked outside.

Was just wondering if these would be better than the mahindra or tata ones they have here.

Saw these in the showroom only & there was full page ad in last Sunday papers. The engine of this pickup is supposed to be Mercedes.

but 3.7mil + vat it too much for a Korean vehicle.

With a price tag of 3.9 Mil ++ it better be!

Saw a pickup yesterday. Looks good.

And SsangYong is really picking in the Lankan market. Saw many Kyrons last few days. Design is quite nice, but the flag shaped tail light is very odd looking.

a friend of mine said the engines were turbo diesels but cant confirm.

Tatas go for 1 mil plus VAT right ? and same for the mahindra. At least thats what was advertised in the papers.

Also saw the new L200 on the road today. It is stunning. Better looking both inside and out than the HiLux. Dont know about build quality, comfort or 4wd ability tho as Ive not been in one.

a friend of mine said the engines were turbo diesels but cant confirm.

Tatas go for 1 mil plus VAT right ? and same for the mahindra. At least thats what was advertised in the papers.

Also saw the new L200 on the road today. It is stunning. Better looking both inside and out than the HiLux. Dont know about build quality, comfort or 4wd ability tho as Ive not been in one.

yes é SSangyongs run a korean licence built version of Mercedes Benz's Common Rail Diesel enigne - é 2.7L CDI

both é base 2WD versions of é Tata & Mahendra SINGLE cabs sell at Rs. 1 million a piece but é DOUBLE cabs which are more in direct competition with é Ssangyong are higher priced as é 4WD versions which can seat 5 ppl from both Mahendra & Tatat both touch 5 Million!!!! :o

é odds are that é korean cab will be far more refined cuz that 3L Tata 207 in by far é crudest thing on é lankan roads!!! <_<

a better buy would be é old L200 with 4WD as it too was being cleared off for 5 Million odd

but as for é new very funky looking new "sportero" / L200 - it sells at a whoping price clsing in on é 8 Million mark!!!!! :o

é MAzda 4x4 double cab & toyota hilux fall into é 6 mil range

does anyone have any idea abt é FORD RANGE double cab & Isuzu prices?? :huh: