• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Modified Fest 2007 ::

dragster

dammmm.... it's good to see fellow Sri Lankans are doing well in the motor field :grinning-smiley-043: . Congratulations to the winners :appl: ... all the cars are damm hot & nicely done ...asnaka machan i'm so proud of you bro ;) .... good to see all the other car clubs in this event and this is what we need in the future.... nigels WRX still looks stunning ...my supra...oh :sad-smiley-034: ... love the Spec C and dim’s RX8 :grinning-smiley-004:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dammmm.... it's good to see fellow Sri Lankans are doing well in the motor field :grinning-smiley-043: . Congratulations to the winners :appl: ... all the cars are damm hot & nicely done ...asnaka machan i'm so proud of you bro ;) .... good to see all the other car clubs in this event and this is what we need in the future.... nigels WRX still looks stunning ...my supra...oh :sad-smiley-034: ... love the Spec C and dim’s RX8 :grinning-smiley-004:

eh lokka api kaluda? :(

...us lil NISMO boys seem to jus blend into the scenery né.... :sad-smiley-050:

eh lokka api kaluda? :(

...us lil NISMO boys seem to jus blend into the scenery né.... :sad-smiley-050:

kalu na sudui...lol :lol: i like your car bro.... 300Z is a good icon...

kalu na sudui...lol :lol: i like your car bro.... 300Z is a good icon...

thanx machan

the only thing i regret is not getting a chance to get to know you and your awesome machines while you were in the country :(

but good that all us car lovers have a forum such as Autolanka to facilitate conversion and meet ups amoung like minded individuals! :)

thanx machan

the only thing i regret is not getting a chance to get to know you and your awesome machines while you were in the country :(

but good that all us car lovers have a forum such as Autolanka to facilitate conversion and meet ups amoung like minded individuals! :)

like minded? Dillon doesnt sell his best collections :D

U Aiyo Man :angry: Its a Carbon Fiber Bonet :P Weight abt 500g

thanks 4 the update machang. Was it imported for this model or did you made it custom here? I know carbon fiber supose to be light weight, how does it matter for a bonet :(

The one on the left is called "Carbon Fiber" the one on the right is called "Rain" :lol:

:rolleyes: and not properly waxed, otherwise the water will not stay on the bonet. If its waxed it drips down automaticaly

Edited by Hola

:rolleyes: and not properly waxed, otherwise the water will not stay on the bonet. If its waxed it drips down automaticaly

Before coming to Modified Fest we did a Full Service @ C*r Smi*e, Seems like they didnt done it properly,

Anyway After that service we couldnt turn on the 8000K HID Kit in the Honda :(

But wont more weight on the front give more grip for speed

That car got enough weight Thanx to the Turbo Kit & FMIC

Edited by GihanFX

Before coming to Modified Fest we did a Full Service @ C*r Smi*e, Seems like they didnt done it properly,

Anyway After that service we couldnt turn on the 8000K HID Kit in the Honda :(

That car got enough weight Thanx to the Turbo Kit & FMIC

was this one of your projects? And the carbon fiber bonet has a pattern, is it only visible or can you feel it for the palm as well?

was this one of your projects? And the carbon fiber bonet has a pattern, is it only visible or can you feel it for the palm as well?

No U cant feel it, Its smooth and shiny

Razmi started this project and nw we are Doing something els to this car :P

Edited by GihanFX

Carbon fiber bonnets are used to reduce the overall weight of the car and improve its power to weight ratio it does not effect he cars handling he he.

Anyway if you like the design & look but cant get the real thing. There is a carbon fiber look a like film that can be pasted on :) or you can just do it getto style and paint your bonnet mat black :)

Carbon fiber bonnets are used to reduce the overall weight of the car and improve its power to weight ratio it does not effect he cars handling he he.

Anyway if you like the design & look but cant get the real thing. There is a carbon fiber look a like film that can be pasted on :) or you can just do it getto style and paint your bonnet mat black :)

:D Old times ...

http://preveenr.fotopic.net/p17635351.html

http://preveenr.fotopic.net/p17635365.html

u mean the CF sticker right / its bit expensive ne