• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nasan Dutsun Cab

thanu_dk

hi.

i saw a nisan dutsun cab in this web site and intrested. I have heard that 28 Sri gives a lot of trouble. But i know that depends on the condition. Problams can happen in any car any time. Thats normal. What i wanat to know is it it very difficule to mailntain a cab like that. If any repairs are all the parts availaible in the marlet and are they expensive. I never cover problams in my vehicals just for the moment. I care about the safty and the qualiti and the condition of the vahical. so if any problam i replace the parts with new original parts. Im a middle class person. so do u think it will be difficult for me to maintain a Nissan Ditsun 28Sri cab.

Please advise

hi.

i saw a nisan dutsun cab in this web site and intrested. I have heard that 28 Sri gives a lot of trouble. But i know that depends on the condition. Problams can happen in any car any time. Thats normal. What i wanat to know is it it very difficule to mailntain a cab like that. If any repairs are all the parts availaible in the marlet and are they expensive. I never cover problams in my vehicals just for the moment. I care about the safty and the qualiti and the condition of the vahical. so if any problam i replace the parts with new original parts. Im a middle class person. so do u think it will be difficult for me to maintain a Nissan Ditsun 28Sri cab.

Please advise

we had one (4WD) for 10 yrs & i could say one of the easiest vehicles to maintain & cheap ( very economical ) with 31/10R15 tires we used to get around 12 km/ltr, where as a LN 106 does only around 8kms

Dont worry about the part it's freely available in the market, you'll be suprised all the parts can be found including signal lights to front grill ( you name it is it available ) .

only problem is the chassis ( it gets corroded soon & tends to crack near the engine bay.) but SL tinkers are good in doing this .

if i still find a good pickup i will still buy, ( but i feel those are really over priced)

as about a year back a reasonable condition 28sri(1982-1983) 4WD was going around 3-3.5lakhs , now people are quoting 7 - 7.5 lakhs .

dont be in a hurry if you search around gampaha there were few for sale .

all the best on your hunt .

If you are a real 720 fan, :) try to find a shit state 4WD model & try to import a body, this way you will defenetely be able to own a mint condition one day.

Edited by MRM

thanks for ur advise. I know i have to be patient when loking for vehicals these days. I also feel the prices are too high but very hard to find for reasonable prices these days. I can afford for about 5.5 thats wht ive got in hand but up to 6.0 some how can give it a try. Any vhicale can be used without wasting my time in garages all the time. Wht do u recomend? and where do u think i have to look for?

thanks for ur advise. I know i have to be patient when loking for vehicals these days. I also feel the prices are too high but very hard to find for reasonable prices these days. I can afford for about 5.5 thats wht ive got in hand but up to 6.0 some how can give it a try. Any vhicale can be used without wasting my time in garages all the time. Wht do u recomend? and where do u think i have to look for?

basically stick to a Japanese vehicle which has maintainance records & preferably one that has had a full enigine overhaul done within the past 50,000 KM's at least

cuz if its a diesel & goes for under 1 Million then its probably had hard life, which means inturn é engine n mechanicals will need servicing...

keep ur eyes pleeled o é News paper classifiesds & local motoring magazines... & try snooping abt in car sale areas - but be weary of buying for unknonw partie esp Car sale guys - Gampaha though it may yield some very good vehicles is notorious for Bud vehciles & such illigit stuf as wel so be cautious..