• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fixed A Mesh Grill!!!

Hola

One last advice please...

I am looking for clear side marker lights but the ones at ebay is for EK9. Do you think that will fix into mine? I got a EK3

cool stuff... hey, did you get my email... :unsure:

Thanks Aiya i got it. I will post this on to the forum so anyone can get help from it. Aiyo the boys who fixed mine gave me a heart attack men. They were doing a session of trial and error in mine. Since you have your diagram it will be a neat job. If i had known earlier. FYI the metal brackets are in my boot, they didnt know where to plug those in...

Edited by Hola

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for clear side marker lights but the ones at ebay is for EK9. Do you think that will fix into mine? I got a EK3

Thanks Aiya i got it. I will post this on to the forum so anyone can get help from it. Aiyo the boys who fixed mine gave me a heart attack men. They were doing a session of trial and error in mine

oh no.. yeah post it here if you want then others can down load it too... good idea ;)

oh no.. yeah post it here if you want then others can down load it too... good idea ;)

I am looking for clear side marker lights but the ones at ebay is for EK9. Do you think that will fix into mine? I got a EK3 as you know

I am looking for clear side marker lights but the ones at ebay is for EK9. Do you think that will fix into mine? I got a EK3 as you know

Oh…I’m so sorry bro but you know what let me ask my Honda expert and let you know. I hope you can wait….

Oh…I’m so sorry bro but you know what let me ask my Honda expert and let you know. I hope you can wait….

Thanks Bro, it will be a great help. The below was the description saying it was for EK9. EK9 and EK3 shares the same appearence for some extent but not 100% sure. Thanks and i wil await your advice

IPB Image

hola you don't need to get it from ebay... these clear side marker lights should be available on darley road for a decent price.. check there...

Exactly...Hola mate ,a text is sent regarding the place you can buy that..(didnt want to wake you up in the night) :D

hola you don't need to get it from ebay... these clear side marker lights should be available on darley road for a decent price.. check there...

Hey Bro,

I did do a search and all they have is for Corrollas, Sunnys, Lancers. Nothing for poor Civic :(

Exactly...Hola mate ,a text is sent regarding the place you can buy that..(didnt want to wake you up in the night) :D

ko? i didnt get :( And did you do the inquery on the lips?

Nice fogs dillongt! Off ebay dude?

Eh Hola.. why the need to put the side lights? There are to my knowledge parts which could be moulded into the side of ya car.. me think rohith could assist ya in the installation..

Zz

Nice fogs dillongt! Off ebay dude?

Eh Hola.. why the need to put the side lights? There are to my knowledge parts which could be moulded into the side of ya car.. me think rohith could assist ya in the installation..

Zz

thanx bro ;) ... sorry but i have to tell you this, i'm not a e-bay fan and hola don't trust ebay stuffs mchan .... :ninja:

thanx bro ;) ... sorry but i have to tell you this, i'm not a e-bay fan and hola don't trust ebay stuffs mchan .... :ninja:

too late bro, :( the ceramic headers and stuff are purchased over ebay. Even NeXgen got his one E-Bay

Hola I read the VIRS text as VIOS...sorry about the mistake and that bodykit vendor is awaiting your visit.

<_< wat machang? cant he say it over the phone? its standard no?

Hi boys,

Hows the looks?

IPB Image

Now this is what I call a sensible modification. Decent and simple, but awsome looks. Hola, congrats on creativity man.

I have seen some cars with massive grills that spoil the looks. This is a fine example for anyone thinking of a front grill to improve the looks without even a bit of hurting to bodylines.

One word: AWSOME!!! B)

Now this is what I call a sensible modification. Decent and simple, but awsome looks. Hola, congrats on creativity man.

I have seen some cars with massive grills that spoil the looks. This is a fine example for anyone thinking of a front grill to improve the looks without even a bit of hurting to bodylines.

One word: AWSOME!!! B)

B) Thanks Brother, im actulay touched. I will do the front and back lips soon with the JDM type spoiler once the funds are sufficent. Remember machang always keep it simple and that will last forever.

Thanks again for the appreciation :rolleyes:

@ Hola - keep it simple with the cosmos dude!! :)

Just verify whether the stock bumpers would be heavy than custom fabricated bumpers n rather than going for the lips.. get the bumpers done.. only if the weight is less and the designs good..

Zz

@ Hola - keep it simple with the cosmos dude!! :)

Just verify whether the stock bumpers would be heavy than custom fabricated bumpers n rather than going for the lips.. get the bumpers done.. only if the weight is less and the designs good..

Zz

i know bro, i know. I have seen these huge heavy fiber spoilers and i feel so sorry for their rides. I am sure they bring down the preformance alot

i know bro, i know. I have seen these huge heavy fiber spoilers and i feel so sorry for their rides. I am sure they bring down the preformance alot

Hola Bro I honestly feel that yor babe looks great even without the lip and spoiler work.Do you really need one????

About the weight of kits these days...em are made light weight by reputed manufacturers these days!

Hola Bro I honestly feel that yor babe looks great even without the lip and spoiler work.Do you really need one????

thanks bro. sometimes i feel it too. It might give a added bueaty and i will anyway keep it as my lowest priority

:rolleyes: ahhh, yeah. I rember how helpful pila and others were, thanks for bringing it up machang. Thanks for the time taken! :rolleyes:

Thank god you guys walked me out of the real rice side like the 2 muffler idea to difuser. I might say that i realy learnt alot from that thread on preformance and aerodynamics. The defuser idea was so tempting...

header then a good tune up then the kit and thats it. no more addings.im done

Nope I dont think bro! Of 100 you talk 50 is your civic ..so a car admirer like you will never stop!! :lol: Take my word..she is not done..till you sell!!! :lol:

• 3 years later...