• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fixed A Mesh Grill!!!

Hola

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Brother..

IPB Image

Also note the OEM fogs i fixed too

Eh.. how bout some before and after pics dude :) never seen your car before the grill frankly ;) ... but i see this brings a smile to ya face lol.. and please pics in daylight!

Zz

Eh.. how bout some before and after pics dude :) never seen your car before the grill frankly ;) ... but i see this brings a smile to ya face lol.. and please pics in daylight!

Zz

lukin gud. dude a very nice mod. luv 2 c those day light pics.

Great. Its will increase your whp by 5-10. :) Cant see them OEM fogs though..

ado :D boru kindy daanda epa harida? I think my K&N cone gave me added BHP

Zz

This is before projector lamps, a pic when the car was just 4 months old with me

IPB Image

i just came home machang. Got to wash the car tomorow and take some pics. Thank you for the lovely comments. Im gone all red now

damn... can't believe i did not take notice :( ... cool fogs bro... none like OEM pal ;) ... honestly your car looks so good now... shez a definite keeper now ;)

Yeah, i think i will give her up for a 2006 Civic... :D So that will take time, untill that its me and my EK3

Congrats Hola - front end looks excellent :)

btw did you check that beat out?

No machang the beat dude said he cant show the car as its with Narada for tuning and its stripped apart, even seat is gone. And told he can only show on Monday. He is now raising his tone as he might has lot of inqueries

I just want my car to look likt this, but it doesnt have fogs :-)

IPB Image

Hi boys,

Hows the looks?

IPB Image

hey nice work bro ;) where did you get that front mesh...if you can, find a mugan front lip for your car. it would look so nice anyways keep up the good work.. i found few parts for my car

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

you can see all these n here this summer

IPB Image

Cool scene Dude.. just busting your balls..:) What ever you say on the K&N though.. ;)

Hmm CTR front.. almost identical to the ViRS front.

Does ViRS always have fogs on the front bumper?

Guys I dont see any pictures.. :(

bro check ur firewall settings,

She is very sexy now ;) .tell us more about mesh grill..who made it what duration..but not the cost! :D

Story is like this, i was going to buy this over in E-Bay for 54 dolers including the shiping but i will have to repaint it too. This was from a local place, painted and fixed was all 5000rupees. It took one week for making it and fixing and painitng was 2hours

hey nice work bro ;) where did you get that front mesh...if you can, find a mugan front lip for your car. it would look so nice anyways keep up the good work.. i found few parts for my car

Thanks Machang, hope you are doing fine, couldnt meetup online for a long time. I thought of the front and rear lips for the bumpers too. And a OEM ViRS type spoiler. But its not that i want my car to look like a ViRS, but do you have any other sugestions? And after all those need to get rid of the LEV badge and replace it with something else :D What can i have?

I dont like these carnival type body kits, you know? this out of the world kind. And i need to maintain it to be road worthy not too low as the place i work is in a rural area and the roads are crap.

Definelty i dont want my car to look like this..I want it to be more OEM type

IPB Image

IPB Image

I already did a K&N cone type conversion

Edited by Hola

Here you go, i didnt want to photograph untill its washed and waxed

IPB Image

IPB Image

me too didnt saw the fogs till u coment :blink:

Its a very helpfull accesory. Plus the beauty of the two 'O' rings of the projector lamps comes out from this as well

not bad not bad.... looks really nice man... does it go equivalently fast ? ;) heehee...

Zz

:angry-smiley-024: Will you stop that? Always labeling me as a ricer. What do you have to say for the K&N and the upcoming header then?

If im a ricer i would have gone for a kit like this...And i will be chased from home if i did this

IPB Image