• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Grand Vitara 3door???

TurboSeavy

i don't see any reason why they wouldn't get it down IF a spcial order was placed...

but the issue is what do to with it after a few years as the 2nd had market for such a vehicle or for that matter most 3 door petrol suv's is insignificant and as such would result is a heavy loss when selling :mellow:

i don't see any reason why they wouldn't get it down IF a spcial order was placed...

but the issue is what do to with it after a few years as the 2nd had market for such a vehicle or for that matter most 3 door petrol suv's is insignificant and as such would result is a heavy loss when selling :mellow:

:( yeah I guess U R right. There goes my hopes for small SUV...

hmmm not really - there are plenty of RAV4 2/3 Door version around :)

..and quite a few older vitara 2 doors too. but they've always seemed like chick cars to me...probably because i honestly dont remember the last time I saw a guy driving one :D

..and quite a few older vitara 2 doors too. but they've always seemed like chick cars to me...probably because i honestly dont remember the last time I saw a guy driving one :D

your quite right :) its most certainly prefered by females - esp on school runs! :D

given its dimensions & design i somehow get the feeling that the fairer sex was the intended audience/mkt :lol:

machang have you ever seen the 2003 2 door RAV4 in SL? i dont think we have it

plenty around machan - there's a Green one opposite St. Peter's in Bambalapitiya , another Silver hwich runs abt town - that íve seen in the flesh

there have been a few more advertised on n off as well

Good vehicle its said - but again looks a tad feminine :lol: