• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hill Climbs On Next Weekend 7th & 8th April

Grand Civic

Hill climbs for this April will be held at Radella and Magasthota on 07th and 08th April one after another. Radella hill climb is included to SLARDAR championship and magasthota is not a championship event.

As of now Magasthota Hill Climb entries are closed and entries for Supercar event as follows.

SL-GT upto 3500cc

1. Janaka Dias Subaru STI9

2. Nalin Dilipriya Subaru STI7

3. Aravinda Premadasa Mitsubishi EVO7

4. Dinesh Jayawardana Mitsubishi EVO8

SL-H Upto 3500cc

1. Nishan Weerasooriya Mitsubishi EVO9

There is only one entry in SL-H event and event will not be held and Nishan will run in SL-GT event

Talking about Radella, entries will be closing on this friday. Unconfirmed list of entries for Radella supercar event as follows

1. Janaka Dias Subaru STI9

2. Nalin Dilipriya Subaru STI7

3. Aravinda Premadasa Mitsubishi EVO7

4. Dinesh Jayawardana Mitsubishi EVO8

5. Nishan Weerasooriya Mitsubishi EVO9

6. Dinesh Deheragoda Mitsubishi EVO9

7. Reyaz Farook Mitsubishi EVO7

8. Feroz Omar Subaru STI8

Good luck for all the competitors !!!!!! :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure Nishan in SL-H will have a serious run over SL-GT guys.Still remember how he ran EVO8 in hill climbs.

I have done a mistake in list of entries which was highlighted by both KLM & Velocity at modified fest. According to KLM & Velocity Nishan's car is running in SL-GT class and it is no more a standard car. Good Luck Nishan !!!!

Here are the Results of Radella Hill Climb held today

Winner - Nishan Weerasooriya 32.63 Sec

2nd - Aravinda Premadasa 33.12 Sec

3rd - Dinesh Jayawardana 33.89 Sec

4th - Dinesh Deheragoda 34.14 Sec

5th - Reyaz Farook 35.19 Sec

6th - Nalin Dilpriya 36.04 Sec

7th - Janaka Dias 37.12 Sec

8th - Rohan De Silva 37.20 Sec

DNS - Rizvi Farook

DNS - Feroz Omar

Nishan weerasooriya sets a new class record today with 0.02 seconds which was his previous of 32.65 seconds. Congrats !!!!!!!

Edited by Grand Civic

Here are the Results of Radella Hill Climb held today

Winner - Nishan Weerasooriya 32.63 Sec

2nd - Aravinda Premadasa 33.12 Sec

3rd - Dinesh Jayawardana 33.89 Sec

4th - Dinesh Deheragoda 34.14 Sec

5th - Reyaz Farook 35.19 Sec

6th - Nalin Dilpriya 36.04 Sec

7th - Janaka Dias 37.12 Sec

8th - Rohan De Silva 37.20 Sec

DNS - Rizvi Farook

DNS - Feroz Omar

Nishan weerasooriya sets a new class record today with 0.02 seconds which was his previous of 32.65 seconds. Congrats !!!!!!!

clean sweep for our beloved EVOs

Thanks for the timings. Does this mean Nishan's Evo IX is only 0.02s better than his old Evo VIII? If you ask me I don't think the upgrade was worth it :lol:

Thanks for the timings. Does this mean Nishan's Evo IX is only 0.02s better than his old Evo VIII? If you ask me I don't think the upgrade was worth it :lol:

I was thinking the same. Your cousin's getting old dawg.. and appreciate if you dont make fun of family! :P Hope he will do better with the Evo X.. but then again DSG paddle shift requires better reflexes.. :D

I think for Nishan, the car gets newer, and the driver gets older, so the timings should not change by much!!!!!

By the way, Nishan won Mahagastota as well.

I have some pics and videos from Mahagastotte which I'll try to post here or mail to Madhawa. Unfortunately I couldn't get any at Radella. For the record, Nishan lowered his own course record at Mahagastotte as well, but it wasn't enough to take the outright course record, still held by a modified FFord.

Hope he will do better with the Evo X.. but then again DSG paddle shift requires better reflexes.. :D

The X is going to be heavy and bloated. He's convinced that the IX is the ultimate Evo. That's not to say that he won't buy the X when it comes out, sell the IX for a great deal (to some lucky guy), do the same mods, and beat the old record by 0.02s :D

The X is going to be heavy and bloated. He's convinced that the IX is the ultimate Evo. That's not to say that he won't buy the X when it comes out, sell the IX for a great deal (to some lucky guy), do the same mods, and beat the old record by 0.02s :D

Ado Ado, now dont bash the old man when he dosnt even know how to get on a forum. so let me defend him.

He buys the new cars to make him feel younger. great ego boost!!!!! almost as good as turbo boost.

The X is going to be heavy and bloated. He's convinced that the IX is the ultimate Evo.

sadly i have heard that bit too... but the engine is said to be positioned lower resulting a better center of gravity to help handling and the AWD system in the EVoX is also said to be better, but still do you reckon the EVOX will not be just as great as the 9 or better? :(