• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My Cars

cheechthechi

I was selling the rims on my 320i and had to switch out the rims on my 2002 (for the time being) until I can get my new set of rims for the 320i done. Anyways, while doing that I decided to take a few pictures of my girls. The white car is a 1981 bmw 320i "sophie" and the red one is a 1975 bmw 2002 " sophia" . The 2002 needs a full restoration and will get one after I finish university in 2011.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by cheechthechi

Lovely looking machines machan! :)

Despite the weathered looks, imo the 2002 is a beaut!

its a shame that your not in SL - very few of those around in these parts... :mellow:

jus outta curiosity,is there an anecdote you'd wanna share with us as to how you came about naming the two Bimmers? :)

Yeah nice cars. Love 2002. I think they evolved into the M cars right? Where do u live?

Lovely looking machines machan! :)

its a shame that your not in SL - very few of those around in these parts... :mellow:

jus outta curiosity,is there an anecdote you'd wanna share with us as to how you came about naming the two Bimmers? :)

Lol I named mine Evil I guess its a thing among BMW oners

IPB Image

Hey

Those are some lovely cars. Especially the '75.

Do a complete restoration and hang on to it. Will be a pleasure to drive around in and will be worth quite a bit as time goes on.

Cheers

Lovely looking machines machan! smile.gif

its a shame that your not in SL - very few of those around in these parts... mellow.gif

jus outta curiosity,is there an anecdote you'd wanna share with us as to how you came about naming the two Bimmers? smile.gif

Thanks for the kind words. When I originally bought the 2002, I wanted to find a name that expressed its good looks (originally not now lol) and soul (these cars are so much fun to drive), from there I got the name sophia.

nice cars..... where do you live machan

I live in Southern California.

Lol I named mine Evil I guess its a thing among BMW oners

I think it is, my friends supercharged e36 is name Areanna

Anyway nice collection of cars man. Im sure its costly to restore

Yup you are right. I'm sure your used to the eye popping figures ( from your nissan build?). THats why I decided to wait till I finished university as these things are costly to restore.