• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Audi A4

daram

Brand new from the showroom, around 12 million

As for older ones, a recent motor magazine had a 2001 A4 1.8T Quattro advertised at 2.5 million O.N.O

Why is this in the BMW forum?

good question, why in BMW?

Hey, its 12milion? Is this the D version?

any members know how much a brand new audi a4 1.8 turbo cost? (2005 upwards)

how much a 2001-2004 audi a4 would cost?

I think there was a 02-03 one for about 5.8 mil for sale recently. it probably was one of the first of the new models... H seris nos.

I think there was a 02-03 one for about 5.8 mil for sale recently. it probably was one of the first of the new models... H seris nos.

There is another on at the top of Polhengoda road, a Red with GX plates.. he was quoting 5 Mill. I have a pic, but unable to post it...

Dude, Is Dominic ur first name.. if so, that's my first name too.. ;)

There is another on at the top of Polhengoda road, a Red with GX plates.. he was quoting 5 Mill. I have a pic, but unable to post it...

considering the b/new price of around 12 million the 5 million or so for a fairly new used car sounds okey(or even a good deal)

but do people spend 5-6-7 million bucks on a used 1.8L not so big car... i know that cars like mercs go for good prices but does a used audi a4 go for that kind of a price(5 million) in real world? usually at what kind of prices do these cars finally get sold?

Yeah thats my first name and the 4th Dominic I know.

considering the b/new price of around 12 million the 5 million or so for a fairly new used car sounds okey(or even a good deal)

but do people spend 5-6-7 million bucks on a used 1.8L not so big car... i know that cars like mercs go for good prices but does a used audi a4 go for that kind of a price(5 million) in real world? usually at what kind of prices do these cars finally get sold?

I'd say they would go for five or so. I reckon the current A4 gives the 3 series a very good run for its money. The Audi feels more solid. Its a great car. Keep in mind Audi does not have re-sale in this country tho... so its a good alternative to say a C Class.

Yeah thats my first name and the 4th Dominic I know.

I'd say they would go for five or so. I reckon the current A4 gives the 3 series a very good run for its money. The Audi feels more solid. Its a great car. Keep in mind Audi does not have re-sale in this country tho... so its a good alternative to say a C Class.

Yeah.. I agree, it's a classy car. The Audi A4 I've seen is in mint condition... it's a manual with 29k on the clock...

Yeah.. I agree, it's a classy car. The Audi A4 I've seen is in mint condition... it's a manual with 29k on the clock...

well as i duely noted it sounds logical to quote that kind of a price considering the price of the b/new car but do people actually pay that amount and buy a used car for that money, in real world? ahve u guys heard of such cars going fo the quoted price or even close to the quoted price?

that car is very nice looking...it's been there for sometime now hasn't it?

GX plates will mean late 2001 or early 2002. But I doubt it will fetch 5 Mil. Audi's have pretty low second hand market value here in SL.

a tad unrelated, but does anybody know how many of the first generation (1996 on) A4 1.8 T QUATTRO cars there are in SL? a guy I know is interested in tracking down an unmolested one... checked out the Red Sport kitted car that was advertised all over a while ago... didn't quite fit the bill im afraid....

Edited by Supra_Natural

there's only 2 AFAIK, the red one and bronze/gold car, both 1.8T engined.

red car is a '98 model Jap import, the Bronze car is a '97, imported by Car Mart for their MD, back when they held the Audi franchise.

Was barely run until it was sold in 2003 or so.

I believe the car has changed hands twice since then.

[#####]

GX plates will mean late 2001 or early 2002. But I doubt it will fetch 5 Mil. Audi's have pretty low second hand market value here in SL.

Yes, it has been there for quite some time.... according to the car sales guy, it was owned by Minister Ashrof's son... besides a slight scratch on the rear it is in excellent shape, mind the price though..

I checked with Senok's workshop in Wattala, they've got 2 A6's (which were traded in) and is for sale, ranging from 4.5 - 5.5 mill.

Yes, it has been there for quite some time.... according to the car sales guy, it was owned by Minister Ashrof's son... besides a slight scratch on the rear it is in excellent shape, mind the price though..

I checked with Senok's workshop in Wattala, they've got 2 A6's (which were traded in) and is for sale, ranging from 4.5 - 5.5 mill.

That A4 is a deep red one with a body kit?

The A6s are they diesel or petrol? What year of reg?

That A4 is a deep red one with a body kit?

The A6s are they diesel or petrol? What year of reg?

It is a Red, with original Kit. (Registration GX-7860)

The A6's were Diesel, one was 2000, the other 2001.. And according to my friend at Senok, it can Sprint..! though it's diesel.

Every EU car has the 2nd hand market issue here. But this is a good deal

Every EU car has the 2nd hand market issue here. But this is a good deal

You're badly mistaken! Mercs have very good second hand market value, and might exceed some jpanese makes. BMW was a bit low somewhere in the past but has caught up with Merc in recent times. However the "Benz" is what Sri Lanka likes more...

It is a Red, with original Kit. (Registration GX-7860)

The A6's were Diesel, one was 2000, the other 2001.. And according to my friend at Senok, it can Sprint..! though it's diesel.

bugaati do you know the engine displacement of both a audi a6's?

another question, what about the maintainance cost of an audi?

bugaati do you know the engine displacement of both a audi a6's?

another question, what about the maintainance cost of an audi?

Most A6 s came with the 150bhp 1.9TDI engine. Although I've seen a 2.5 TDi as well.

You're badly mistaken! Mercs have very good second hand market value, and might exceed some jpanese makes. BMW was a bit low somewhere in the past but has caught up with Merc in recent times. However the "Benz" is what Sri Lanka likes more...

Yes, every one knows a Benz, its the name. But still there is a 45% decrease for the 2nd hand market from the original market value isnt it?