• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Aerial View Of Airport Highway

sharkster

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm i think the hostesses on kuwait airways, r well first class packages! he he... Flew to Saudi recently (hajj), only noticed them when travelling back, i swear -whistles-! lol.. Etihad, there good too.. Heck most middle eastern ones have got good packages.. :) lol! Dont mind me.. lol... :)

hmmm i think the hostesses on kuwait airways, r well first class packages! he he... Flew to Saudi recently (hajj), only noticed them when travelling back, i swear -whistles-! lol.. Etihad, there good too.. Heck most middle eastern ones have got good packages.. :) lol! Dont mind me.. lol... :)

u've just terribly sinned by checking them out...u now hav to repeat ur hajj!!LOL damn dis works in ur favour

its just a small part of the perks dude...pilots r paid well, travel, status etc etc oh n air hostesses r easy...but yes the 'wow' factor is gone

i agree they get free airline tickets!

i have a friend who's father is a pilot and she flies for free! that means wife and all children under 21 (i think,not sure of the age limit though)

:)

you know that is a good point.. they really shoiuld make it all male attendants on hajj flights... what if you get a boner on the way there...

hmmm i think the hostesses on kuwait airways, r well first class packages! he he... Flew to Saudi recently (hajj), only noticed them when travelling back, i swear -whistles-! lol.. Etihad, there good too.. Heck most middle eastern ones have got good packages.. :) lol! Dont mind me.. lol... :D

you know that is a good point.. they really shoiuld make it all male attendants on hajj flights... what if you get a boner on the way there...

hmmm i think the hostesses on kuwait airways, r well first class packages! he he... Flew to Saudi recently (hajj), only noticed them when travelling back, i swear -whistles-! lol.. Etihad, there good too.. Heck most middle eastern ones have got good packages.. ;) lol! Dont mind me.. lol... :P

damn.. I need to be a pilot on one of those airline's... does flight simulator count as a qualification ? but i have this teeny weeny problem in that... I aways manage to take off but my landing's are usualy lousy... never made it... ;)

damn.. I need to be a pilot on one of those airline's... does flight simulator count as a qualification ? but i have this teeny weeny problem in that... I aways manage to take off but my landing's are usualy lousy... never made it...

Try putting the wheels down, be4 u land! LOL!

Guess what??

dsc001716ys.jpg

yea we went for a ride in two ATVs at Mabole Airport highway sand patch lol..

OMG how can i say once i went top of it.. its like a play ground made out of seasand..

well now u might ask questions how do u know about it?? whos ATV is it??

lemme tell you my friend who is riding the bike is son of owner ofALBA yea who manufacture tuk tuk(three wheelers) in Sri Lanka..

and now they do import bikes to.. in which ATV is one of that.. My friend on the bike is the sales manager lol yea he is only 19..

they have a showroom in Mabole called Nitro thats the name its from Malaysia..

actually we didnt know that thats Airport highway.. my friend rang me and said macho there is a cool place to ride the ATV come to the showroom.. well its around 150 Metres from the show room...

damm around 10 feet high and more than 100 metres long.. and it looks like baseline road in seasand lol..

the ATV is an awesome machine its 2 wheel thou..

ATV

250cc

2 wheel drive

price = 450,000 ahem actually 449,800 including VAT

let me tell you something once in a lifetime experience awesome ride btw the guy on the pic is ma frnd.. i look weird so i didnt post ma pic..

Guess what??

ATV

250cc

2 wheel drive

price = 450,000 ahem actually 449,800 including VAT

let me tell you something once in a lifetime experience awesome ride btw the guy on the pic is ma frnd.. i look weird so i didnt post ma pic..

as funky as this toy maybe, if i had the money i think i'll go for a BCR 250 for 100,000 less which Velocity was talking about..

damn.. I need to be a pilot on one of those airline's... does flight simulator count as a qualification ? but i have this teeny weeny problem in that... I aways manage to take off but my landing's are usualy lousy... never made it... :P

I am good at flight simulator. Dont know if they recruit us.

I have tried to land many times at Katunayake. Once tried HIT WTC as well.

:D

I have LOTS of time of FS, and made lotsa landings too :D I even managed to land a cessna on an Aircraft carrier once :D Only prob was, I was hit by a hornet coming in for a landing when I tried to take off. :D

Damn, this thread has just exploded. Two pages in like 5 hours? Just left office for a training and the thread was just 4-5 posts, and now, its like 50 or so? No wonder shak hit 500 :D

Oh, and SL Air has its good looking stews on the long distance flights. India doesn't get good ones (wasted on those buggers) and I suppose Middle east doesn't either, on the evidence of the thread. The London flight has good ones. I got good ones on the flight to London and the flight back. ;):P (Been waiting for a chance to use that) Too bad the British Airways ones on the Newark flight were so old. But there was one on the London-Col flight (SL Air) that was so sweet, I even asked my uncle who works at SL Air for details (Bugger trains the stewardesses. There is no justice in this world. He should make an effort to set some of the better ones up with his nephew) Unfortunately, she was taken, so that ended that :D I can't be like madmax and play the weddhi-raju. :P

I have LOTS of time of FS, and made lotsa landings too :D I even managed to land a cessna on an Aircraft carrier once :D Only prob was, I was hit by a hornet coming in for a landing when I tried to take off. :D

Damn, this thread has just exploded. Two pages in like 5 hours? Just left office for a training and the thread was just 4-5 posts, and now, its like 50 or so? No wonder shak hit 500 :D

Oh, and SL Air has its good looking stews on the long distance flights. India doesn't get good ones (wasted on those buggers) and I suppose Middle east doesn't either, on the evidence of the thread. The London flight has good ones. I got good ones on the flight to London and the flight back. ;):P (Been waiting for a chance to use that) Too bad the British Airways ones on the Newark flight were so old. But there was one on the London-Col flight (SL Air) that was so sweet, I even asked my uncle who works at SL Air for details (Bugger trains the stewardesses. There is no justice in this world. He should make an effort to set some of the better ones up with his nephew) Unfortunately, she was taken, so that ended that :D I can't be like madmax and play the weddhi-raju. :D

hey man... not to worry... even if there are taken you could still get a chance to mingle... ha ha.. also you wont find one single whose not been taken... anyways good luck...

But there was one on the London-Col flight (SL Air) that was so sweet, I even asked my uncle who works at SL Air for details (Bugger trains the stewardesses. There is no justice in this world. He should make an effort to set some of the better ones up with his nephew) Unfortunately, she was taken, so that ended that ;) I can't be like madmax and play the weddhi-raju. :P

in the 21st century...uncles don't like competition however young u may be...

heck i knw girls who r too jealous to introduce me to other girls LOL