• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla Luxel

Gear_Head

Anyone using a Luxel..

I heard that although it is a Corolla, it outperforms the 121 at all benchmarks!!

it has a 1.8L engine, and suppose to have CRAZY pickup and handling

and it is suppose to do 14Km/L!!! in city traffic!! Outstation, nearly 18 Km/L!!!

what is the model number of this? is it 122?

are these roomers correct, or is it just a dream a corolla fan had last night.. :prototyp:

Anyone using a Luxel..

I heard that although it is a Corolla, it outperforms the 121 at all benchmarks!!

and it is suppose to do 14Km/L!!! in city traffic!! Outstation, nearly 18 Km/L!!!

are these roomers correct, or is it just a dream a corolla fan had last night.. :prototyp:

I think Madz' is a Luxel...

Anyone using a Luxel..

i'll buy everything except the CRAZY pickup and handling...

MADZ can you confirm 14km/L in city traffic (i mean real rush hour traffic OK) :blink: ...

however i have no problem buying 18km/L outstation when my city even did 16km/L.

Edited by isurujosh

Anyone using a Luxel..

Yep it's 1.8L VVT-i ...in city traffic it dose around 12 Km/L (i guess it depends on the way you drive too)

I'm satisfied with the pickup (when overtaking another vehicle) and handling, on top of that its very comfy too...Ya ppl call 122 for Luxel. Got it down just be4 the price hike...during that time it was around 22 lks unreg :)

Yep it's 1.8L VVT-i ...in city traffic it dose around 12 Km/L (i guess it depends on the way you drive too)

I'm satisfied with the pickup (when overtaking another vehicle) and handling, on top of that its very comfy too...Ya ppl call 122 for Luxel. Got it down just be4 the price hike...during that time it was around 22 lks unreg :)

You're lucky to have got it at that price; I heard now the Luxel is around 3.2 Mil

[/b]Luxel info

click the links for more details

check the details on it......but after all its a corolla ...so it must have good fuel consumption

the prices are off the hook,nearly 34 for a reg,used one... :unsure:

But luxels are very hard to find. And im sure an unreg will be higher since its 1.8

You're lucky to have got it at that price; I heard now the Luxel is around 3.2 Mil

Where to find man? Car sale dudes doesnt bring it down that much

If anyone got Luxel for sale pls post it on autolanka classified section.. I really wouldnt mind going for one..

cheers

----

Admin Note : Hay Gear_Head, I edited your post to suit AL forum rules.

Edited by MADZ