• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Drag Racing Championship 2007 !!!

MADZ

Madz, if katu is needed,can help out with obtaining clearence from AF and MoD for that.

Hay that’s cool machan. Since we have already given a chance to boys who's best in interior/exterior modifications in “Modified Fest 2007” so how about organizing an Official Drag Championship to decide who’s the best in performance wise? Lets have Autolanka Drag Racing Championship 2007 @ Katukurunda !!!! :alc:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW WE ARE TALKING!!!!

I have waited a long time to see this. A AutoLanka organised Drag series will be awsome!!

All the best guys/gals!!!

Hay that’s cool machan. Since we have already given a chance to boys who's best in interior/exterior modifications in “Modified Fest 2007” so how about organizing an Official Drag Championship to decide who’s the best in performance wise? Lets have Autolanka Drag Racing Championship 2007 @ Katukurunda !!!! :alc:

IM IN!!! :alc::D:alc:

I have always been saying it, and I will say it now....

There is a huge potential for this sport in SL and the level of enthusiasm and talent evident in the country is more than just encouraging.

I was quite dissapointed that no one put any real effort to take the sport to another level. But with the starting of the AL championship, I am sure we will be able to see young talent exposed and given the opportunity to excel.

All the best guys!!

I CAN SMELL SOME BURNING RUBBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M IN. :P

Madz, great idea lets make it happen n since ur call this afternoon I have been working on some classes and regs which I will let you know soon. I would luv to see a one make all motor class for the sohc Honda Sedan's (EF, EG & Ek), which would help to even out comp, hope most of you would agree.

Edited by Zakie@TIC

When will it be machang? I will be leaving to the land of Marutis and Ambasodors very soon for a long business trip :( Dont wanna miss it

I hope everyone turns up for this. So far the turn out has been pathetic at official drag events.

FINALLY....WOWEEEE like i suggested long b4....madz...when will it be..pls first week of june....i really wanna cum....but exams enda may....pls send me txt...or mail...wont be on much till enda month...

I CAN SMELL SOME BURNING RUBBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeaap bt most Drag cars still under constructions and as i know Chang's B18C is goin to another car :D and some turbo conversions etc and my car will be ready on the june

Anyway is this only for AL memebers ? :blink:

hey where were you man?

Hope you will get your ride on time for this

Hi guy’s thanks for showing your support…we are hoping to organize this event on end of next month so that the boys who are going to take part will have enough time to prepare themselves. Further we are trying our best to make this a night event. That means starting at evening and finishing off at night. Well actually that idea was brought up by Pillawoos :) further to make things more interesting we are looking out for some high profile drags as well. It’s all about checking out the SPEED and TALENT…deciding who the best in each category and the title will remain till next year as this will be an annual event ! Hope that all the big boys in SL are ready for this challenge!! :alc:

Hi guy’s thanks for showing your support…we are hoping to organize this event on end of next month so that the boys who are going to take part will have enough time to prepare themselves. Further we are trying our best to make this a night event. That means starting at evening and finishing off at night. Well actually that idea was brought up by Pillawoos :) further to make things more interesting we are looking out for some high profile drags as well. It’s all about checking out the SPEED and TALENT…deciding who the best in each category and the title will remain till next year as this will be an annual event ! Hope that all the big boys in SL are ready for this challenge!! :alc:

Cool End of Next Moth :jumping-smiley-013: I hope Andy will Drag in the Super Car Class and im wating to see GTR Vs Ashans Evo Drag

Cool End of Next Moth :jumping-smiley-013: I hope Andy will Drag in the Super Car Class and im wating to see GTR Vs Ashans Evo Drag

Who know's....u might just get ur wish...! If this championship does go ahead at katu then i dont see why not..im not making any promises yet though!

Nice to hear that bro wut abt Dhanukas GTR vs ur GTR NuR :lol:

Dude for me the whole point of this is to have fun and enjoy the cars! So whoever it is i really dont care... Whether i win or lose is totally not an issue with me... i just wanna enjoy ripping the track up! So im not gonna challenge anyone or say anything to aggravate a situation unnecessarely... :D

Edited by Andrew_GTR