• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mini Vs Civic & Evo6

miniace

In the 1st one, the mini did gave a good run but the result is not clear enough isn`t it..?

And for me, the 2nd link seems not workin.. :blink:

Oops yes..2nd one is not working...will find the link and post again..sorry!!

Mini lost in the first one but only from a very small margin...try few replays and see.

Here is the Mini vs evo 6 link

The Mini should've won..the gear shifting was very poor and finally cost Minis run.

Yeap.. now its workin ok.. but we really cant get much info from these videos because they are short in lenght and most of the time taken from a single camera ne..? I mean there`s no way to make sure weadr da car with the camera is really a mini..

Yeap.. now its workin ok.. but we really cant get much info from these videos because they are short in lenght and most of the time taken from a single camera ne..? I mean there`s no way to make sure weadr da car with the camera is really a mini..

Thats not difficult...note the bonnet centre line...Now thats a Mini :D I really belive that the driver of the Mini cab messed it up...It would ve been Mini beat Evo 6 :(