• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Look Of My Sir

dillongt

this is how it look now ... should i keep this Mugan lip or should i put back my old SIR lip....so what you think?

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I had say keep the SIR LIP and Fit some gunmetal wheels.

IPB Image

And Drop the car with some eibach springs :D

Car Looks Nice by the way...

thanx guys ….i knew you were gonna come up with this idea :D .... this car is already lowered with eibach springs

Edited by dillongt

JDM ROCKS

IPB Image

amen bro ;) red suns Power.... i'm gonna go back to my old SIR lip and yeah hola i do have a back lip and i don't wanna install it coz i like the way it looks now... i hope you guys like my JDM Yellow fogs too... and i'm getting Mugan power racing seats soon for the car.... ;)

this is how it look now ... should i keep this Mugan lip or should i put back my old SIR lip....so what you think?

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

This is a very nice car machan keep the mugen lip. Hey can you give me the colour code of your car? :)

thanx machan .... int color ( Type K ), Ext color ( NH582M ) ( C6 YS22 )

Thanks a lot machan :) i really like silver EK3 s, the car looks perfect in silver and neat too.. Again great looking car you have got there bro.

those are SIR mirrors

thanks machang. my front and back lips are due in July due to funds :( .Wasnt a fan of spoilers but the kit wont look complete without it i guess.On the spoiler all these time i thought of the Vi-RS type spoiler but might go for the Mugen type...Do you have a back pic pls?Sorry for the trouble

nice nice nice :-)

Since this thread is going Honda .. though i'll show u guys my 2 race cars :-) Recently featured in middle easts top tuning magazine - sending over a copy to MADZ, hopefully he'll upload it for you guys :-)

let me know what you think ... these are both hard core autoX cars.

IPB Image

Edited by albertho

thanks machang. my front and back lips are due in July due to funds :( .Wasnt a fan of spoilers but the kit wont look complete without it i guess.On the spoiler all these time i thought of the Vi-RS type spoiler but might go for the Mugen type...Do you have a back pic pls?Sorry for the trouble

IPB Image

IPB Image

Since this thread is going Honda .. though i'll show u guys my 2 race cars :-) Recently featured in middle easts top tuning magazine - sending over a copy to MADZ, hopefully he'll upload it for you guys :-)

IPB Image

what to say, maxa machan....two tumbs up ;)

IPB Image

Looks gr8 Albertho...sure will do machan ! send it over.

IPB Image

Pimp Status, machan. Good to know that these cars are genuinely used the way they are supposed to, and not riced up to merely pose. I especially like the stance of the EG6, with those tires and wheels.

Edited by KLM