• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fixed A New Bumper

Velocity

Man.. that is a thing of beauty Dims.. seriously love the smooth and uncomplicated design.. pity you r parting with it.. hell itz the best rx8 i have seen upto now..

gotta love those rims too :)

Zz

Edited by neXGen

dats bad, anyways wots next? still planning? ;)

:D

will see bro.

why are you doing all this if you're selling it??? jack the price up...

infact this pic was taken before i put it for sale. Price Stands. But its a loss for me cos of the RE Suspension and the Alloys + the Body Kit. Praveen infact i am selling it with the Mazdaspeed Body Kit.

i like the simplicity of ur body kits. Looks pretty sleek. I don't much care for the standard look but this looks phat!

thanks bro,

Miniace, heard lots of heli's over the skys yesterday... Thought it was you. :D

Man.. that is a thing of beauty Dims.. seriously love the smooth and uncomplicated design.. pity you r parting with it.. hell itz the best rx8 i have seen upto now..

gotta love those rims too :)

Zz

thanks for the comments bro.

i guess its really hard to part with this too. subaru nearly made me so sad when it was driven away..... :(

whats Next ride in the making??

financial planing these days. Sad thing is its not launched yet. Need to do lot of work for everything to be finalised. Dont worry A/L members will get to know the first. :D

Sad thing is its not launched yet. Need to do lot of work for everything to be finalised. Dont worry A/L members will get to know the first. :D

ya u have to wait atlest 8 months to get ur Dream Car :D Anyway all the best getting ur new ride :alc: