• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

S2000

nira74

Saw a Yellow S2000 in a Car Sale last week, but on closer examination it had signs of some abuse.

The bloke said it was registered in 2001, but I don't recall seeing this car around Colombo before.

Anyone know about this car ?

Nira

Saw a Yellow S2000 in a Car Sale last week, but on closer examination it had signs of some abuse.

The bloke said it was registered in 2001, but I don't recall seeing this car around Colombo before.

Anyone know about this car ?

Nira

If this is the Grey Colour S2000 ( Heard It changed to Yellow - Not Sure ) then its a BUD !

im not all that sure if it was this supposedly once Grey s2000 or the Black one... but one of the two has had an engine swap!! :(

according to an insider at St#fford the car had been run without engine oil and as such had warranted a compete engine replacement! :o

I agree with Velocity.

Asking price is way too much, considering what would have been its real cost.

I thought it was hillarious that a person would fix a broken antenna by bathing it with Multibond and then ask for such a huge price for the car..... :lol:

But seriously there were pretty obvious signs of 'uncaring' use.... front end looked a bit wobbly, arial was broken, hood was torn in many places, the rear end had been bottomed out so badly that the twin tail pipes were flattened.........