• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

No Races At Pannala?

fuzzo

Dilesh

Pajero Evo sold to Gamini Nelson which he is still racing

Evo 4 RS sold to Reyaz Farook which he is still racing on gravel tracks

Red Evo 7 GSR sold to Francis Noranha which is still owned by him

White Evo 7 RS sold to Reyaz Farook which he is still racing on tarmac

Yellow Evo 8 GSR sold to Gayan Guruge which is still owned by him

White Evo 8 RS is still with me (what I raced 2003-4 seasons) now in standard trim :blink:

Thanks Dinesh!

just curious, if you were told to choose one of the cars now which would you choose? i mean considering all factors like looks, performance, handling AND cost....

:huh:

Thanks Dinesh!

just curious, if you were told to choose one of the cars now which would you choose? i mean considering all factors like looks, performance, handling AND cost....

:blink:

Or would u rather pic something from Dima's list? :huh:

I like it! I proposed timed laps rather than races, since we don't have these sophisticated saftey devices in our cars :blink: And I don't want to bang up my panels just to win

100% correct i was talking of timing laps..even for the mini club days for 1st timers u should do timing.only guys with racing licence i will comment for competition..well as most our members are new to the track..we must think of safty 1st..best i sujest is we give 3 laps (with the warm up lap 4 laps)..yep mads this is just a fun event..no serious race tune ups,alingment changes needed..but helmuts r a must n its good if u got the racing seat belts..as for the norm practice v must scrutinize each car b4 puting 2 track..mads just check hoe it goes and mr dinesh D can give us a big help by just telling us how to make it more interesting as he's the man on the track.. hey praveen,fuzzo,mads n the gang dont u think its better if we go 2 pannala on a day when mr dinesh D practices n have a lap or 2 with his assistance..

Thanks Dinesh!

:huh:

Evo 9 GT any day!! :blink:

Or would u rather pic something from Dima's list? :)

Nope…no way….Evo 9 GT or will just drive a Kelisa!! :P

Nope…no way….Evo 9 GT or will just drive a Kelisa!! :(

:D OK. We been looking closely at the Kelisa since u won the MRA drags in one :)

Denesh wut happened to aravinda on the second race in Katu.....

Aravinda had a shredded tire. I think Madz has some pics on the aL gallery. I was on the other end of the tracks, but from the pics Madz showed me, the entire thing was just gone. He got back to the pits with just the rim, no rubber on it at all.

does the kelissa really get 20+ km/litre???

Yes, it does 19-20km per liter Colombo running but for the manual gear version. :D :D For the auto I think it is around 15-16km. I guess because it is a 3 cylinder engine.

Outstation it does 24-25km per liter (manual). Have done 50,000km :huh: and now Colombo running has dropped to around 17km (manual) :(

Yes, it does 19-20km per liter Colombo running but for the manual gear version. :D:action-smiley-033: For the auto I think it is around 15-16km. I guess because it is a 3 cylinder engine.

Outstation it does 24-25km per liter (manual). Have done 50,000km :D and now Colombo running has dropped to around 17km (manual) :D

WOW!

you drive a kelissa!?!?!? you are the last person i'd expect to see in one of those if i saw it on the road! :)

so what colour is yours.. just to keep an eye open from now on :)

WOW!

you drive a kelissa!?!?!? you are the last person i'd expect to see in one of those if i saw it on the road! :D

so what colour is yours.. just to keep an eye open from now on :D

Drive a Kelissa? He got 1st place in the MRA drags for the 1000cc category in one :action-smiley-033:

Yes, it does 19-20km per liter Colombo running but for the manual gear version. :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048: For the auto I think it is around 15-16km. I guess because it is a 3 cylinder engine.

Outstation it does 24-25km per liter (manual). Have done 50,000km :angry-smiley-048: and now Colombo running has dropped to around 17km (manual) :angry-smiley-048:

machan wat was really funny was i was doin my CIM at Synergy and u showed up in ur kelisa one day and then the EVO 8 the next day and all of us there were like WTF?

hmmm, actually, it can look pretty good. There is a bight yellow one with a black roof that buzzes around Malabe like a bee. Nice car. I actually like it. Looks quite sharp.

to me the Kelissa seems to be a car that was made to look alike the new Mini, but not too much like it (preventing the designer being sued)... think about it.. the headlights and thier setitng are a little up-feont than the mini.. the colour coding is like the mini (2 toned),, and the rear is like a Mini that has been shrunk :D...

so in the end the looks havent exactly been the benchmark of that car...

but i guess looks arent everything.. huh?

:D

i saw this Video that everyone was talking about, where Jerremy K wrecks a kelissa...

actually i found this DVD in a shop today called Heven and Hell... its a documentry like thing by Jerremy K wheere he evaluates some cars from the year 2004... i think it was pretyt unfair the way JK judged the Kelissa.. he started banging it up even before he tested it.. true, to him no car is as good as a british one... in it if there's some defect in a car he's like "well, thats not why i drive this car.. i drive this car for ....."

anyway, still its amazing if it does like 25kmpl....

i saw this Video that everyone was talking about, where Jerremy K wrecks a kelissa...

actually i found this DVD in a shop today called Heven and Hell... its a documentry like thing by Jerremy K wheere he evaluates some cars from the year 2004... i think it was pretyt unfair the way JK judged the Kelissa.. he started banging it up even before he tested it.. true, to him no car is as good as a british one... in it if there's some defect in a car he's like "well, thats not why i drive this car.. i drive this car for ....."

anyway, still its amazing if it does like 25kmpl....

hay dilesh how is da DVD? i've seen few clips never managed 2 get hold of da full 1. what r da cars in it?

yes, Jeremy Clarkson is bit of a hard a**. nothings good 4 him except aston martins. i remmember few years ago he said the interior of the skyline(R34) is a glob of plastic and he also bashed the looks of the subaru sti7.

any1 watched the baharain F1. i was supprised 2 c that no1 has started a thread on it

guess everyone's bussy with defending the 'honda' name and finding new jokes. just kidding guys didnt mean to offend any1

:D