• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Limousine

Interesting link about Japanese emperors limo…just have a look at this locally converted Toyota Limo. Now only the fiber body kit is to be added and it will hit the road soon…will update more detailed pictures, for the moment enjoy the pics taken from my mobile

post-1024-1182885133.jpgpost-1024-1182885312.jpgpost-1024-1182885482.jpg

funky pics Miniace :)

- is that a Toyota CRESTA or CHASER which has been stretched?

also any idea if the power plant has been upgraded to deal with the extra weight? ...my question with regard to all these stretch jobs is - How to they strengthen the mid section so that it doesn't break in half,esp when cornering????? :huh:

funky pics Miniace :)

- is that a Toyota CRESTA or CHASER which has been stretched?

also any idea if the power plant has been upgraded to deal with the extra weight? ...my question with regard to all these stretch jobs is - How to they strengthen the mid section so that it doesn't break in half,esp when cornering????? :huh:

This owned by a guy named Hafis, it is very neatly done... saw it up close at Pet#o. It is actually a Mark 2, engine is a 2.0 v6.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3276/limo3gb5.jpg

Edited by Bugatti

Interesting link about Japanese emperors limo…just have a look at this locally converted Toyota Limo. Now only the fiber body kit is to be added and it will hit the road soon…will update more detailed pictures, for the moment enjoy the pics taken from my mobile

post-1024-1182885133.jpgpost-1024-1182885312.jpgpost-1024-1182885482.jpg

I saw this car this evening. It looked decent.