• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

If You Were To Buy 2nd Hand Car, What Would You Dream Of

Velocity

64 members have voted

1. 1. If You Were To Buy 2nd Hand Car, What Would You Dream Of

• DILS Hummer
    • DILS Lotus Espirit
    • Aravinda Ferrari Modena 360
    • Porsche 911 Silver (New)
    • Roosi's SL55 AMG
    • Diran's Ferrari 355
    • Arthur's Porche Cayenne
    • Andy's MSPEC R34 NUR
    • Nihal's 350Z Supercharged
    • Dineshes Evo 9 GT
    • Jeyanthans M3 E46
    • Andy's Lotus Elise
    • Chamil's STI 9
    • Yohan S15 Silvia

It's a nice...mean looking machine too... After Sky Liner. Doesn't look fast??? :angry-smiley-048: .... Check these pics.

AAARRRGGGGGG!!!!! PLS PLS PLS dont EVA EVA call it the "SKYLINER"....hehehehe i hate when ppl do that...sorry just a small glitch i have.....

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAARRRGGGGGG!!!!! PLS PLS PLS dont EVA EVA call it the "SKYLINER"....hehehehe i hate when ppl do that...sorry just a small glitch i have.....

Naa... I didn't called it a Sky liner... SKY LINER IS THE ONE ... :angry-smiley-048:

Skyliner is my first Love... :)

If I can Have 2nd & 3rd would be The Z & Silvia.... Such lovely machines...

Naa... I didn't called it a Sky liner... SKY LINER IS THE ONE ... :angry-smiley-048:

Skyliner is my first Love... :)

If I can Have 2nd & 3rd would be The Z & Silvia.... Such lovely machines...

Sorry Ash but u misunderstood me..actually i shud have written it clearer...i know u meant the GT-R but i kinda dont like when ppl say "SkyLiner" instead of "Skyline"...that extra 'R' sort of makes it sound stupid...its kinda this pet hate thing i have...LoL...

Sorry Ash but u misunderstood me..actually i shud have written it clearer...i know u meant the GT-R but i kinda dont like when ppl say "SkyLiner" instead of "Skyline"...that extra 'R' sort of makes it sound stupid...its kinda this pet hate thing i have...LoL...

n/p...

just used that since it Rhymes......... LOL :)

...........................................................................................................................................

R34 in lead again :)

and the battle between the EVO & 360 :angry-smiley-048:

Very interesting.....

n/p...

just used that since it Rhymes......... LOL :)

...........................................................................................................................................

R34 in lead again :P

and the battle between the EVO & 360 :blink:

Very interesting.....

i better start registering new names and start voting for the modena..... :huh:

how often are you at katu watching the runway to see if anyone is flying them :blink:

you got a point there.. but I got a friend who lives close to the airport.. but he aint seen no lear flying over...

anyways maybe true... the guy doesnt always look up the damn sky...

there is no porshce 911 sliver in SL

I think I saw this in High level Rd... Near Nugegoda junc. It was a Grey convertible. In the evening this guy was going hood down. Quite a gorgeous looking car. But In Sri Lanka in these dusty roads.... can’t even think of it.

That’s why I didn’t get a convertible... :blink:

Iam bit late to this forum but there is no 911 new model in sri lanka ah ya everyone has it confused with the new porsche boxter (its has an brown roof ) its maheths cousins , id go for the the F430 ANYDAY

Iam bit late to this forum but there is no 911 new model in sri lanka ah ya everyone has it confused with the new porsche boxter (its has an brown roof ) its maheths cousins , id go for the the F430 ANYDAY

theres a silver 996 porsche 911 convertible n theres a silver cayman...ive seen them

hey kani, can you post some pics of boxter. would love to see the wheels on it,

when did he buy it and how much did it cost.

theres a silver 996 porsche 911 convertible n theres a silver cayman...ive seen them

ya theres one old 996 which is the 97 model which is these lights http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p996017pu.jpg

there are no 996s 99 year which are the crstal light models

http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p...rbo208002qy.jpg

man in srilanka there are no single caymans the last 2 porsches ever sold in sri lanka after 8 years were sold to the kalutotas i mean excluding the cayannes and now there selling it cuz there after sales service is surpose to be really craaap

it would be cool if some one bought an 997 now

sorry man havent got any pics

well it'syour lucky day machan... the boxter is advertised in the papers today... :)

pls take pics if you go to check it out....

speaking of boxters, how are they to maintain... i checked out the maroon one some time back when it was for sale. didn't like the interior too much.. plus it was an auto... plus i didn't have 4 mil either

ya theres one old 996 which is the 97 model which is these lights http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p996017pu.jpg

there are no 996s 99 year which are the crstal light models

http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p...rbo208002qy.jpg

man in srilanka there are no single caymans the last 2 porsches ever sold in sri lanka after 8 years were sold to the kalutotas i mean excluding the cayannes and now there selling it cuz there after sales service is surpose to be really craaap

it would be cool if some one bought an 997 now

sorry man havent got any pics

the 2005 one that is here in sl which is an 987 not an 986 which goes for 3 to 7.5 million was bought down for 16 million

How much will a Subaru cost in SL..Is it wrth to get one down frm singapore...

Eh? Why am I quoted on this?

Cost? Dima is selling his WRX and Nigel is selling his STi. Both 7s, I think. Hmmm, Dims, u no put car on AutoLanka? :)

• 2 months later...