• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drag- Fiat500 Vs 350z

Ripper

Whoa great man!

I'm surprised at the sound of the 350Z. Thought a V6 will sound a lot better! Any idea what's under the 500?

they do sound better when they're stock... i'm guessing this car has had some work on it that might have actually made it worse...

apparently a superbike motor.... kawasaki GPZ 900 cc or summin like that...

love to see an old car like that just rocket off from the start line :)

The Fiat500 was named the "sexiest car" to date by topgear beating some very very impressive cars :)

Whoa great man!

I'm surprised at the sound of the 350Z. Thought a V6 will sound a lot better! Any idea what's under the 500?

apparently a superbike motor.... kawasaki GPZ 900 cc or summin like that...

love to see an old car like that just rocket off from the start line :)

The Fiat500 was named the "sexiest car" to date by topgear beating some very very impressive cars :)

looks are subjective i know, but i don't think the 500 looks anything special. heard that that the local agents might bring it down to sl so it will be interesting to see how it sells. fiat really hasn't taken off in sl yet.

fair enough but topgear vote was on the original fiat 500 and not the 2007 model one...

SL car market is dominated by jap imports so it'll take a long time for any european manufacturers to make any headway at all for many many reasons...

looks are subjective i know, but i don't think the 500 looks anything special. heard that that the local agents might bring it down to sl so it will be interesting to see how it sells. fiat really hasn't taken off in sl yet.

fair enough but topgear vote was on the original fiat 500 and not the 2007 model one...

SL car market is dominated by jap imports so it'll take a long time for any european manufacturers to make any headway at all for many many reasons...

Your right. And what they mean by sexy is not just the looks but the car as a whole with emphasis on the engineering, packaging, fun factor, light weight as well. It's the minimalist approach at its best.

According to the agent they are doing very well. They claim over 50 cars sold and hundreds of permit orders.

Your right. And what they mean by sexy is not just the looks but the car as a whole with emphasis on the engineering, packaging, fun factor, light weight as well. It's the minimalist approach at its best.

According to the agent they are doing very well. They claim over 50 cars sold and hundreds of permit orders.

shit dude....this is hott, n' 2 think ma dad had one of these as his first car....remember riding in this it as a 3yr old....damn didnt hav a clue this was so special....WOOW.... :rolleyes: