• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Motorshow This Weekend

Velocity

the asking price for that defender was 5.7mil.. considering the cost of a new one i guess its worth it. but you can probably do it yourself for about half that cost. a freind of mine bought a old defender from the army about 6 months ago for 1.0mil (all thats useble was the chassis and the book).... and since you have the workshop you can probably have more resuources than most of us...

UK used 2002/2003 TD5 unreg Defender single cabs are advertised at 3.5 Mil and double cabs at 5.5 mil on the Sunday papers. Comparatively I think those will be a better buy.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think u boys are being a little harsh. I haven't had the opportunity to be that sarcastic in a long time. I'm pretty sure the Great Wall people were listening to our comments too :D Thats why they didn't come sticking their brochures at us :D

Hey ash,

Download this file.. contains loads o pic but not of good quality yeah.. inclusive of Mike's ride.. 3 pics actually.. was not the photographer so dont blame me! ;) and dims ride looks good in the photos inspite of being takin via a less than ord. camera.. lol..

Hey dims, when is your promo? free polish? :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?8aynuymyzj1 is the link..

Zz

was that white one a RX7 ? (next to Supra)

no mate its a mazda autozam.. the front was modifies by KRK with a set of mazda 3 head lights n the full body kit..it liooks nice but lot of extra weight fiber ha ha...also there were mobifications done to the bonnet n fenders to match the lights..car looks good

ya its a autozam. ya machan its little bit heavy. but im mre towards da luks n sounds. hehe.

Guys I am seriously in love with that Landrover Softtop. :rolleyes: ( ARMY TYPE ). please if any guru knows if its worth for that price please comment me. Its from a Army Auction.

The Landrover was very nicely done! a very nicely executed and completed project.but I personally dont agree with the price tag.My estimate is five hundred thousand less than the asking price .The number it gets is a 325.Concider this as well.

MINIACE

Milindu...

Hope FP motorshow will have new cars as well :) they were pretty good with their classic car selection last time around but we need the new ones also :)...

I felt that FP show was more a "car show" where this weekends' one was mainly for landies and accessories :) Didn't spend much time also since there was nothing much to checkout :action-smiley-060:

Yeah. The F.Plus motorshow will have all the new models since the CMTA (Ceylon Motor Traders Assc.) is involved. Line of Classics should be similar to last year.

Hey ash,

Download this file.. contains loads o pic but not of good quality yeah.. inclusive of Mike's ride.. 3 pics actually.. was not the photographer so dont blame me! ;) and dims ride looks good in the photos inspite of being takin via a less than ord. camera.. lol..

Hey dims, when is your promo? free polish? :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?8aynuymyzj1 is the link..

Zz

[/quote

Thanks neXGen.... Any luck with getting the contact no of Mike.... I've lost it somehow.

Ash

machan soon as madz finalises it :)

PIC OF THE SOFT TOP.

Mokek hari wetuwak dana awoth Landrover eken bahala honda kane parak dena puluwan :rolleyes:

Max I checked the Cab Type as well and now i am seriously into this shit. That was much better quality and 2003 model low milage.

landrover01zy9.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-31

no its not an AUTOZAM. Its EUNOS... lol

owner doesnt know teh exact name even...lol

Personally I don't think that new look suits the MX3/Eunos/Autozam. The original shape is very sleek and neat.

The new bonnet, buffers and lights make it look like someone heavy sat on the bonnet and caused everything to 'spread' a little ....... :blink: