• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2007 Civic For Permit?

achala

thanx for the info BTW do you know it's fuel consumption?

Stafford says it will do about 10 km/l in Colombo. It's i-VTEC engine is supposedly efficient and powerful. But one thing I can say, It just looks great and feels awesome driving one!

hi all,

any one know about the 2007 civic avail for the permit? and if avail what's the price tag

thanx

you can buy the 1.6L for around 2.8 mil. It's a very nice car, new features like digital speedometer, fuel, temp gages.

is that true its a thailand made?

Stafford wont confirm anything, but some of the warning messages in th car (airbags, etc) are written in English and Thai, which might provide a broad hint ;)

as to the fuel consumption, a friend of mine bought one of the first 1.8's (Auto) that came into the country in 06, and the car is drven very carefully wth no caning whatsoever, and in colombo it returns a confirmed 6.5Kmp/l.... staffords claim of 10 was matched on a run outstation.... ivtec or not, this is NOT an economy car.... the manual version (and possibly the paddleshift) will perhaps do better.... interestingly enough, the 1.6 is ALSO claimed to give 10kmpl by stafford.. realstically, my guess would be around 8-9 for the Manual

Cheers

Stafford wont confirm anything, but some of the warning messages in th car (airbags, etc) are written in English and Thai, which might provide a broad hint ;)

as to the fuel consumption, a friend of mine bought one of the first 1.8's (Auto) that came into the country in 06, and the car is drven very carefully wth no caning whatsoever, and in colombo it returns a confirmed 6.5Kmp/l.... staffords claim of 10 was matched on a run outstation.... ivtec or not, this is NOT an economy car.... the manual version (and possibly the paddleshift) will perhaps do better.... interestingly enough, the 1.6 is ALSO claimed to give 10kmpl by stafford.. realstically, my guess would be around 8-9 for the Manual

Cheers

thanks for the info.

Hello Achala,

I have a 2007 Honda Civic 2 door, and it is truly a good value for your money. The car is economical and fun to drive also. I bought our one as an EX model, which is the 1.8 liter VTEC engine. I have attached some pictures for your viewing!

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2654/carpics006ql4.jpg

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8958/carpics004zu7.jpg

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/117/carpics003ga6.jpg

Chris