• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Advice On Wheel Color

Lalithster

Gold or Black  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Gold
    • Black

I want to get new rims with a polished lip but not sure what color to make the center. The ones I picked out are 19x8 in the front and 19x 10 in the rear with a 5 inch rear lip. Now alot of people with red cars have been putting black rims on their cars but I wanted something different so how about Gold!

Here are some photoshoped pics to help you help me decide!!!

31e367d5.jpg

40781c43.jpg

This is the actual rim in gold

P1010072.jpg

The gold one stands out... personally the black rims are a bit hidden.. in the sense you cannot appreciate the beauty of the rim from a distance but gold makes everything stand apart.. and taking the decision via a look at Dims RX-8.. nothing more would suit red :) The black seems plain weird for some reason.. so the gold it is!

Zz

Edited by neXGen

Black.... It’s better for your ride.... If your colour is darker (like blackish red) then the Gold rims would suit. Your Red & Black would be too much pimped... (my Opinion)

Btw... The too cars in the pics are not the same.... right??? different body kits, fin & Spoiler. It’s much easier to decide if you Photoshop the same photo with same alloy in two different colours.

i too think that BLACK will suit for ya vehicle.

its true that Dims Rx-8 looks awesome, but then that alloys not the same gold color which you have shown us here..check the Rx-8 for sale advertised @ Autolanka. see the photos :) that absolutely suits!

• 3 years later...