• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Rav4

west coast customs

Yo guys I wanna buy the new rav4 unregistered..With the alloy bars n stuff,

Any 1 nos where i can get 1,What will the price range be , i would mostly prefer the 1 with the original bodykit.

observer is the best placfe to find these.. also a put a drive to kohuwela and nugegoda area car sales..you'll surely be able to pic on up. i think they go in 4.5 mil range.. maybe more for those iwth the kit etc..

Bro r u a multilillionar.........u ask things dat smetimes i cant afford being a ceo....

just because u cant afford one that dosent mean others can't afford one either :)

WCC let us no once u get hold of it, would luv 2 c the sound system u r planing to install

Yo guys I wanna buy the new rav4 unregistered..With the alloy bars n stuff,

Any 1 nos where i can get 1,What will the price range be , i would mostly prefer the 1 with the original bodykit.

hey dude.... i thought you were still schooling? so whats the hurry? :)

Exactly I guess he is doin his london o/l's this May.....heard he iz a brite guy in skool..n a gud frndly guy...Dont knw w'ther his dad said if he passes his exam dis time he will get a Rav for him as a present....

are u seriously a CEO man? :)

What does the new RAV4 that comes to Sri lanka look like? I've only seen the US model and don't really like it at all.

But how serious is this guy really about wanting the people on this forum to bust their asses to find him a new RAV4? I'm not usually the one to talk shit on people but this guy seems a bit of a "all fart, no shit" kinda guy. Kinda reminds me of someone else who's been talked about a lot on these forums these days too :)

but to help you with your search for a RAV4. You're bloody 16 man. You seriously don't need to be worrying about finding a new RAV4. Just the same way you don't need to be helping people pimp their rides out by importing rims for them from the US.

What does the new RAV4 that comes to Sri lanka look like? I've only seen the US model and don't really like it at all.

But how serious is this guy really about wanting the people on this forum to bust their asses to find him a new RAV4? I'm not usually the one to talk shit on people but this guy seems a bit of a "all fart, no shit" kinda guy. Kinda reminds me of someone else who's been talked about a lot on these forums these days too :)

but to help you with your search for a RAV4. You're bloody 16 man. You seriously don't need to be worrying about finding a new RAV4. Just the same way you don't need to be helping people pimp their rides out by importing rims for them from the US.

Yeah!! I also was thinking of it, I thought his father is looking for a RAV4 and he is just helping him find one!!

YA! man..

you're not old enough to drive dude!! by the time you ARE, your RAV4 wont be as hot as it is now!!! abd you have OLs in a couple of months, so if i were u, i'd be at my books!!! like Amrit (who is also a long forgotten/absent member cos he's too busy with classes etc for OLs in may)

just because u cant afford one that dosent mean others can't afford one either :D

WCC let us no once u get hold of it, would luv 2 c the sound system u r planing to install

thanx man..Ok every 1 i am skooling,And bro sparco i am quite brite but i hate to use my brain on studies.,.

I aint a multibillionaire.First we are gonna do sum stuff this year my parents are going to sell our volvo bus,toyota corolla and buy a new vehicle so i suggested since petcos loading the trunk getting a rav4 is easy to travel and we can give sum pimping....

Ok plans,,there is a sound box 51- liteace totally wired by Pet#o , 2.-harrier Adv#nce Car Audio ...boom box,3-PEtcos hot red van .Rockford fosgate blaster...

N As soon as i finish o\l even if i didnt get my license im going to introduce the next PIMP Box

thts the rav4 with 2 15" subs ,2 12" subs,,4 components all in competition type,,,

IF i couldnt get the rav4 i will modify the toyota townace we have now..

SUGGEST NEW NAMES FOR THE NEX BOX(nt the other box but the sound system) :D

I knw dat u r brite dats y i said it i guess i saw smeone like u in the inter-international meet held last month....How much r u sellin the volvo bus for...Interested in buyin it...send me the phone number pls.....Woz it in the travel trade..If so which company did it run to...Wats the number of the bus..If u dnt mind send me a pic of the bus to [email protected] ....

Milinda bro..y r u always tryin to pick on me......

Machan its already been going over the trad its a red volvo the numbers are sum Hm or hl cannot remember didnt see it in years ...

ITS a volvo genesis turbo,Full glass,tv,45 seater ...PRiced at over 6 million i think so nt sure abt the price

made by original volvo company not made in ndia