• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Price Of Fb-14

I found a FB-14 car with full option, mof 1998, manuall, white,alloywheel and crystal lite. its super-saloon modle. The owner tell 1.35 milions for that. he is secound owner. Reg No is wp GG-56XX.

Tell me above price is reasonable or not

Dude,

Don;t go by reg. numbers.. they mean nothing.. What matters is YoM, millage and over all condition. In my opinion, 1.3 mill for a car manufactured in 1998 is way too much.

he he... before Nilantha gets in...

You can get a decent toyota corolla for that price :banana_hitit:

like Bugatti says...reg numbers mean very little if the car's mechanical condition is not the best.

good hunting

Dude,

Don;t go by reg. numbers.. they mean nothing.. What matters is YoM, millage and over all condition. In my opinion, 1.3 mill for a car manufactured in 1998 is way too much.

he he... before Nilantha gets in...

You can get a decent toyota corolla for that price :banana_hitit:

like Bugatti says...reg numbers mean very little if the car's mechanical condition is not the best.

good hunting

Okiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..... How much did u get from Toyota Lanka??? :violent-smiley-099:

If the guy like a Nissan let him buy a Nissan :jumping-smiley-013:

I found a FB-14 car with full option, mof 1998, manuall, white,alloywheel and crystal lite. its super-saloon modle. The owner tell 1.35 milions for that. he is secound owner. Reg No is wp GG-56XX.

FB 13 = 0.8M

FB 14 = 1.2M

FB 15 = 1.6M

This is the regular price in market for a Sunny these days. But it may vary on many conditions like Bugatti tells.

For me 1.35 seems like too much for the given details.

Okiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..... How much did u get from Toyota Lanka??? :violent-smiley-099:

If the guy like a Nissan let him buy a Nissan :jumping-smiley-013:

i think he was just joking...... even im suprised friend nilantha hasn't dropped in yet saying "Dont buy nissan go for toyota, not just a car valuable investment, bla bla bla....." :lol:

anyway in answer to the question mate, 1.35 million is a tad too high.... going by those in the AL classifieds and the papers, late FB14's should be going for around 1.25 tops...... so id suggest you look around a bit more..... thre are several FB14's in the AL classifieds at the moment..

also, for that kind of money, you should be able to get your hands on a mint mid 90's AT192 Carina..... the reg number will be older, but that doesnt really matter a jot if its in good condition...... its a rather better car than a FB14, and no less economical either.

i think he was just joking...... even im suprised friend nilantha hasn't dropped in yet saying "Dont buy nissan go for toyota, not just a car valuable investment, bla bla bla....." :lol:

anyway in answer to the question mate, 1.35 million is a tad too high.... going by those in the AL classifieds and the papers, late FB14's should be going for around 1.25 tops...... so id suggest you look around a bit more..... thre are several FB14's in the AL classifieds at the moment..

also, for that kind of money, you should be able to get your hands on a mint mid 90's AT192 Carina..... the reg number will be older, but that doesnt really matter a jot if its in good condition...... its a rather better car than a FB14, and no less economical either.

I may be a bit biased :P , but if your going for a 98' , go for a good civic ek3.

I think the FB14, The AE110, the EK3 are all very comparable when it comes to build quality reliability etc,

Having driven a FB14, and knowing a lot of people who owns them, I can guarantee it is a very good car with very few problems, Maybe the EK3 is a better driver, and the Corolla is a bit more fuel efficient and thus cheaper to live with (though expensive to obtain)

Regards,

The Don

Or alternately, U can tell the owner that based on a discussion u had with friends, u'll offer 1.2. :D

May be 1.25, If the car is in excellent condition and if you feel that it is your Dream Car you have being waiting for... :rolleyes:

Edited by Sha7

I think the FB14, The AE110, the EK3 are all very comparable when it comes to build quality reliability etc,

Having driven a FB14, and knowing a lot of people who owns them, I can guarantee it is a very good car with very few problems, Maybe the EK3 is a better driver, and the Corolla is a bit more fuel efficient and thus cheaper to live with (though expensive to obtain)

Regards,

The Don

yup. your right there.. guess it all boils down to the condition of the car in question...

"also, for that kind of money, you should be able to get your hands on a mint mid 90's AT192 Carina..... the reg number will be older, but that doesnt really matter a jot if its in good condition...... its a rather better car than a FB14, and no less economical either."

"and the Corolla is a bit more fuel efficient and thus cheaper to live with"

fb14 <_< ........................................................... toyo B)

Edited by Nilantha

and he's here....... :rolleyes: bit shorter than usual though mate...... :P

and the Corolla is a bit more fuel efficient and thus cheaper to live with

Here we go again ........ :action-smiley-060: