• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Charity Fun Rally..

RACERSEDGE

The rally is to be held on November 15, 16, 17 & 18, mainly in Galle, but the start/finish and maybe a competitive stage or two will be held in CMB. Anyway, this is a different type of rallying to what Gaya and the guys had on Sunday. While those events, known as TSD Rallying, focus on accurate navigation and feature lower speeds, the rally in Galle will be similar to the WRC, with flat-out closed courses where the winners will be judged on outright pace. This type of rallying will be good for cars like your Evo, which is why I'm encouraging you to run.

By the way, what colour is your car? I go towards Attidiya quite often but haven't seen it.

Macho, can i run this rally with tata indica,???? :unsure: what will be the average speed and the minimum CC Capacity that should required. :jumping-smiley-013:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks bro.. thought as much...

not much point in going to watch them either, is there.....? i mean, we won't get too see much right....

You're mistaken, Arc Angel. Stand at a vantage point on each stage and you'll see 30 cars driving balls-to-the-wall each time, and you'll gain a finer appreciation for what some of these guys are capable of. It will be spectacular, no doubt, and definitely worth going for, even for one day.

Edited by KLM

You're mistaken, Arc Angel. Stand at a vantage point on each stage and you'll see 30 cars driving balls-to-the-wall each time, and you'll gain a finer appreciation for what some of these guys are capable of. It will be spectacular, no doubt, and definitely worth going for, even for one day.

brilliant...

can you help me out by telling me where this thing is happening exactly... I will def be there.. you guys going?

Are you involved in the recce this time? If u are, can u find me some spots to take action shots from? :)

Yes its worth going and seeing the action live.Equally interesting like witnessing a circuit event.Hope KLM will post hints on interesting spectators' locations.

MINIACE